Reviews for Popstar Love
Hippy-Princess-Razorart chapter 13 . 10/9/2012
I adore is so far. But it is bass player, not Base. D. Cant wait for more
Ramenkitty chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
Your story isn't bad, but it could use more detail. You're kinda of racing through the story. Feel free to smell the roses...and describe them. Add more dialogue too. The drama is there, but it gets cut off and dealt with in a couple lines. It's just too quick. But the story idea is really cute. But the character development was a bit too fast as well. Not being mean by the way. Just adding constructive criticism :D Especially since no body ever does that on this freaking sight. How are you supposed to improve? So this is me, trying to help you improve. You'll have potential at some point. But right now, try testing out different writing styles. Your story idea is wonderful. Just the writing style could use some more effort. Good luck :D Hope I didn't come off wrong _
Froggylover4281 chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
I'm suspicious of Grant... HE MUST BE EVIL... or not. Hehe. Update soon!
Christi
Froggylover4281 chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
Rachelle sounds a lot like me. I LOVE SUGAR, Haha.
Froggylover4281 chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
You basically just described my crush, but instead of brown hair, it's blond. Haha. And my best friend's name is Claire.
Tis is really good!
Froggylover4281 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This is very.. interesting. Haha. Loved it!
alittlewhitehouse chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Love all the dialogue! Please keep going :)
Kate Prior chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
Loving the story so far can't wait for the next chapter!
Snow White's Dream chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
I like it so far! I loved how she listed those three things for him to do. It was a witty way of getting a date with him.
Popstar Love chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Great first chapter! It seems like a really interesting idea - keep writing :)
MagicWords chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Aw, I like this so far. It has a simple style that is easy on the eyes, and intriguing. My only suggestion would be to distinguish your characters a little better. I had to go back and forth wondering the whole time who Miranda was. But hey, nice opener with wit and humor. Keep it up!

MW