Reviews for Slocomb's Pond
Coffee Cups and Candle Jars chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
Very enjoyable but may I ask why this is rated M?
Coffee Cups and Candle Jars chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
It's getting creepy... reading this before bed sure helps. :P
Coffee Cups and Candle Jars chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
This makes me think of Stephen King's "The Stand." I will keep up the read. I also love where the location is since Georgia is my home and all.
Coffee Cups and Candle Jars chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Your writing is very well done. I love the style you chose!
Blood and Butterflies chapter 10 . 7/21/2012
Beautiful ending. Matt's idea was very clever, that they would poison the pond with algae, turning the pond against itself. I especially liked the line of "a worthy foe deserves respect and admiration, not mockery." I'm going to use it as one of my favorite quotes :D
Blood and Butterflies chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
My character-developement-senses are going off for Henry...
Blood and Butterflies chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
Ooh, suspenseful ending! Nice job.
11's-SevenofHearts chapter 10 . 7/20/2012
I enjoyed this story quite a lot. Nice work.
11's-SevenofHearts chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
A couple small things I noticed in this chapter:
"As I went to Tim, so the three of us went to John, and that was that" might sound better with "As I had gone to Tim..."
And "remain" instead of "remained" in,"As I age certain details of that night become harder for me to recall, and plenty of questions remained unanswered."
Great update, though. :)
Blood and Butterflies chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
...I forget. Has the viewpoint character's name ever been mentioned?
Guest chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
The descriptions in this chapter were amazing! Now it's getting _really_ suspenseful. Can't wait until next week's installment!
11's-SevenofHearts chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
Nice update. I can't wait to read what happens next. :)
Blood and Butterflies chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
Ah, they've abandoned them, just as it starts to get intense... Well done. Next chapter I wonder if there really will be a monster that comes for them; and if so, will it come for them just as they are heading out of the pond, lulled into the belief of false security that all shall be well? Keep up the good work! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Blood and Butterflies chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
Ah, intense! I wonder if there really is a monster? Keep up the good work!
Blood and Butterflies chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Ooo! What will happen next?