Reviews for The Test
SkyeValley chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This story is great, I was staring at the screen the whole time, hardly blinking I bet. Very interesting, and, well, EPIC.
ravenclawforlife chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I love this story! It is very spine-chilling and frightening. It reminded me of the holocaust in a lot of ways...
Annie Dot chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This is amazing. It was very interesting, and I didn't see any spelling errors. Nice job.
Lia Jenson chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Very nice, in that it's the only story that managed to shake me, if only for a bit. I refer of course to near the end. God, just imagining those words coming out from a parents mouth to THEIR child...Brr.

It's also quite realistic actually, with just how impersonal scientist and doctors can get when it comes to human life, no matter how close it is to them. Detachment is dangerous and dehumanizing, as we have learned from this. Thanks for writing, keep at it!
Zepherelda chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
THAT WAS AMAZING. I LOVE IT.
Noctiphobia chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I liked this story very much. You did a good job getting just enough details in to let me know what was going on.

It would have been nice to know a little more on what kind of tests they were doing, what the other patients looked like, the kids name. It was still a great story, you really could feel how he felt. Please continue typing!

-Noctiphobia
b07-artemis chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This story was really good! the plot was complex and really refreshing to read, seeing that all the books out now adays are all predictable.

I wish you could write another chapter for this! but with it ending like that, i dont really see how..

now for the review! if you were to write another story like this, i would say make some parts alot longer. you could expand this story into multiple chapters. for example, you could have gone into great depth about the tests. that could have been a chapter of its own, even the white room could have been its own chapter.

anyway, this story was reallly entertaining to read and i can't wait to see what you write next!