Reviews for Trio
atomic-pocket-watch chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
don't even know what to say. i just love it.
Mc Mac chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
Ha ha! I knew she loved him too... Bring on a sweaty threesome Shiraz! :)
Jensi chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
Oooo that is a big step! I hate to see them part but it was a close call and there is obvious desire between them. Great chapter and sorry I am so late reviewing.
Mc Mac chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
Hmmm... I liked this chapter but found myself mad at Nate. I don't like that he just wants to tell Dave, even though they're friends. Conflicting emotions here. Ha ha. Will keep reading though. I hate to say it, cause when my readers do it puts pressure on me but... Update Soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
One of the best stories I've ever read, I've been following since Chapter 3 and wll continue to keep reading!
Jude E Parks chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
good story :o will be defo reading more x
Mc Mac chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
LOVE your story! Looking forward to an update!
Chickalicious chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
Damn, this is well written, madam. As usual I'm dying for another chapter so I really hope you update soon! I'm really loving this story. It's so different than your other story. Lorena is a great character, she seems so bitchy and self-assured but she's really so vulnerable and its obvious she cares a lot about nate. And man is Nate sexy. I love seeing you write in a male POV. I want to see more of Dave, too. Love it love it
Jensi chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
Ooooo I am so surprised that he didn't kill the guy! He made my skin crawl reading this chapter! Really good job as always. :)
Jensi chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
I love this story...you are such a good writer. I had a feeling that something happened between them at some point!
Viva-la-Mylo chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
Omgggg lol I loved it update soon
surrendertomusic chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
LOL, my favorite line this chapter:

"I need to get up bright and early so I can start looking for work as a personal trainer." made me burst into giggles :D

Well this arrangement is certainly very twisted... But hey, whatever works right? Hahaha. Can't wait for more! :)
Jensi chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
Hmmmm this made sense the way it was explained. It is not for everybody, of course. It does work for some and it works for them, at least until she ends up Nate...

Good job here. So different but very good.
Viva-la-Mylo chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
Ohhhh my god ! That's fucked up! And ugh I like Nate he deserves a chance !
couldyoubemyhappyeverafter97 chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
Please update soon. I really want to know what's going to happen!
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »