Reviews for Trio
Ann chapter 23 . 4/18/2014
I almost cried when I came back to this story and didn't see it had been updated yet. :c

Please continue... The drama and the sex and the whole thing is just... Too good to not continue.

Pleasepleasepleaseplease.

Ann
XD chapter 23 . 11/3/2013
soooo interesting! can't wait for the next chapter! keep up the good writing!
Avenging Fury chapter 23 . 9/13/2013
It's all getting very, very complicated. I think you've built the tension really well in this chapter, looking forward to what's ahead.
The Cynical Nerd chapter 23 . 9/13/2013
NOOOOOO. I absolutely hate this. I hate everything that's happening.

But seriously, I can't stop reading. How can this be happening? I'm turning into a crazy person (as if I wasn't already).

Anywho. This is absolutely painful for me. I hate having our Trio so sad... MORE!

Sincerely, nickiR0x
alchem chapter 23 . 9/13/2013
Powerful chapter. This story has great complexity. I enjoy the depth of the characters. I am compelled by how three broken people can turn into one family. It is a great modern tale.
LisAngel83 chapter 23 . 9/13/2013
OMG my heart hurts so much right now. GAH! This sucks... :'( Beautifully written though...I don't know how you make the most mundane things sound so breathtaking
Chickalicious chapter 22 . 9/10/2013
its a real testament to your amazing writing that this story has me feelign so dang conflicted. i love it but its frustrating (and girl you need to update soon because i am dying here).

on the one hand i feel terrible for Lor and at times i love her, but on another hand i just want to shake some sense into her. how does she not see how lucky she is to have those guys? sometimes I think she loves them both equally and other times i think she loves nate more (like in this chapter). i dont know maybe she just loves them differently.

i know where her pain is coming from with this situation because of what happened to her in her past but how can she get so mad at dave for a MISTAKE after everything he has put up with from her over the years? she needs to forgive him. the only way these three can ever be happy is if they stay a trio. if lor ends up with nate she'll always miss dave and vice versa. i dont even know if theyd work without the missing piece.

please please please please update soon. i love this story way too much.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/10/2013
This story is wrong. Its plain wrong. Its disgusting. The story is centered around Lorena yet I absolutely hate her. She's selfish, she believes the world should evolve around her. She's horrible. She's just urgh.
She cheated on Dave first, now she's sleeping with his best friend, they have this "agreement" that they can fuck three-way but Dave knocking up a girl is somehow too bad? Its ridiculous! Urghhh I hate her so much.
Yet I couldn't stop reading. Its like a guilty pleasure, your writing is amazing.
I love Nate and Dave so much and they both deserve better than the bitch. So I'm rooting for Lorena to die or something. But great story
Ann chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I'm begging you, please update soon! This story is one of the few that are truly well written on this site, one of the ones that makes you completely involved in the story and falling in love with the characters. And you stopped at such a tense point too!

I would really enjoy seeing and update in the near future. Trio is really incredible.

Ann
lilmama23 chapter 21 . 5/3/2013
I had to post this review on chapter 21 as it wouldn't let me for chapter 22. Thank you so much for making that change. I still love your story more than any others i have read on here. You are an incredible writer. This chapter was great. You picked up perfectly on the conflicting emotions they all are feeling. I feel so bad for Dave and hope things can work out for the three. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Jensi chapter 22 . 5/1/2013
Wow...so she left Dave but it with him and it feels weird. It feels like they are cheating but I know how much they love and need wach other. I know how hurt she is.
I love the way you talk about their feeling in this story. They are so fluid together and right, even though it comes off as wrong.
Great job!
lilmama23 chapter 22 . 5/1/2013
I'm a little confused. Is there a chapter missing? The last think I read, was when Lorena walked out after finding out about the pregnancy. But I can't find that chapter and it skips to her and Nate in the hotel. Either way I love your story and keep on writing.
Avenging Fury chapter 22 . 4/29/2013
This was really great, the difficulty of their situation really came through well. I think you chose a good spot to continue the story from after the previous chapter. Plus do I hear a hint of Nate recognizing Lorena's manipulation at the end?
The Cynical Nerd chapter 22 . 4/29/2013
I MISSED YOU! God, you have no idea how excited I was when I saw you update.

As always, a great opening to the chapter :) I was a bit surprised, and I had to backtrack a little, to see if I had missed anything. But it does make sense that Nate would be made the middle man for the umpteenth time, haha. God, I would hate it if Lorena makes the first move! I mean, it wouldn't be right for them never to reconcile, but still! I think I wanna see what happens, if they continue not speaking, and Dave keeps going downhill.

This drama is what keeps me going, darling. Please do what you will!

Sincerely, nickiR0x
Pink Bead Girl chapter 22 . 4/29/2013
Such a good chapter, full of fiery passions and guilt. I love the way you make it all so real. I feel the heat of Lorena's mercurial personality and I feel Dave's bleakness and despair and my heart aches for him. But best of all I love Nathaniel, you make him such a caring lover, loyal friend and I love the helplessness he feels as he is moth to Lorena's flame, even as the guilt of keeping it from Dave wracks him. In short, great writing as always. You have the knack of being irresistable. Thanks for a terrific story.
171 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »