Reviews for Trio
LisAngel83 chapter 22 . 4/29/2013
Poor Dave...Poor Lorena...Poor Nate...*sigh* great chapter as usual, you always make it well worth the wait...but I will say it's a deliciously sweet torture. ;-)
italiana30 chapter 21 . 4/20/2013
Please update soon! I also hope that the pregnant girl gets a happy ending!
Danielle chapter 21 . 4/16/2013
Omg this is so good. I thought this would suck but it's so full of love and lust and heart break. Please oh please update soon. If you do I'll love you forever
Guest chapter 21 . 4/1/2013
OMG! On the edge of my seat. Love this story!
Khalie chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I think your writing is quite excellent. There are few errors and you give enough detail to make me want to keep reading the story. This first chapter is quite interesting and I am sure I will enjoy those to come.
10infiniteplaylist73 chapter 21 . 3/15/2013
Holy shit! I'm going insane. That was so amazing. I think my head just exploded. Can't wait for you to update again.
Jensi chapter 21 . 3/10/2013
Gut-wrenching! Poor Lorena...that hurt me reading it. Great job. You are amazing, sweetie!
kyhoney3 chapter 21 . 3/9/2013
I love this story..it's different with on the edge of the seat twist and turns...Keep up the good work!
Avenging Fury chapter 21 . 3/8/2013
I think you've done this chapter really well. There's the right balance of emotions, and you've done a great job depicting the pain of the situation. Looking forward to what's ahead :)
Pink Bead Girl chapter 21 . 3/8/2013
Another brilliant chapter! You really know how to keep your readers on the edge of their seats. Once again I felt like I was a fly on the wall observing a slice of real life. You caught all those emotions so well, am waiting with bated breath to see where this will go from here. Thank you once again.
The Cynical Nerd chapter 21 . 3/8/2013
Oh, sweet, sweet torture. I have no idea how I could've waited this long, but it was sa worth it! After reading that, a whole scenario just came to life in my head.

Something about Lorena getting into a car accident, and being rushed to the hospital, but David and Nathaniel aren't notified immediately, and they only find out three days later, and she's almost better. Then she gets addicted to morphine, and she becomes a little crazy and a lot depressed, and no matter what Dave and Nate say, she keeps saying that they're lying and soon they'll just leave her because everyone just leaves her.

Yeah, I don't know where it came from either :P

But those ideas will circulate and mutate in my head until you update! So I wish you good luck!

Sincerely, nickiR0x
Z-4Charmed chapter 21 . 3/8/2013
nice one :)
Sucka4fiya chapter 21 . 3/8/2013
Oh fuck
fanofreading chapter 21 . 3/8/2013
Amazing, powerful and intense chapter. You did a great job establishing the characters-it was so easy to get invested in this story. Thanks much for the update and I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Toni chapter 20 . 3/4/2013
I love your story. It's the best one I've read on fiction press. The characters are well rounded and have complete back stories. I love it
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »