Reviews for Suffering
taraahlx chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I'm so sorry that you've gone through this.
It was beautifully written. The dream sequence was such a huge blow. You've captured the pain and sadness perfectly and communicated the feeling so well. Well done.
Absent Pulse chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Oh, wow...

This fic is as beautiful as it is sad.

That dream sequence? It was a blow to your audience, believe me. I only wish the suffering were not real.

I am still trying to process this. It is as if the foundations beneath me are crumbling; I am moved by the story you've told, forced into a position that is uncomfortable in many ways. I think it's called empathy.

I had no idea the sheer level of pain a victim of the disease must go through, nor how it tears at the hearts of loved ones present to behold the ill effects. The strength you and your family show in this crisis... I bow down respectfully to you all. I'm certain that somehow, love will prevail.

My greatest sympathy goes to you, Ember, and to your family. I wish your mother far better health. If you ever want to talk, I am around to listen.

Take care, dear. God bless.
Dusky chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I'm sorry your going through this. :( Keep going though. Life will get better. )