Reviews for A Writer's Nightmare
Iris Azure chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
I love the realization that occurs in this chapter. It's done very nicely.
brown eyed bookworm chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
Wow this is amazing. I don't know if u actually felt these things but if not its an incredibly imaginative story!
-Phantom
Lexi1213 chapter 9 . 7/20/2012
Really? I have made someone exactly like me, but I wouldn't turn on myself- right?
Guest chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
Hooked on some more of your writing... awesome.
Lexi1213 chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
I really hope I never have dreams like this. Though it does make a pretty good story.
CreCra chapter 7 . 6/20/2012
How do you remember your dreams so clearly? I remember what happens in mine, but I don't remember what people say. Usually in my dreams I'm on a quest or searching for something . . .
blackflier chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
I subscribed!
Iris Azure chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
This is off to an amazing start...
Iris Azure chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
I like how much of yourself you put in this.
Iris Azure chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This is eerie. This has not happened to me before-however I know fear the nightmares that are sure to appear tonight.
WritingFire chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
This is so interesting. I added it to my favorites. Your characters and their stories that you wrote are so complex even when you were eleven. Please continue!
KBear1013 chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
This is so interesting. I can't wait to read more.
DewleafWolf chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
This is so interesting! What a great story! I absolutely can relate to the narrator's opinion, which I think is yours. I love the line, "That's what I write for, isn't it? To escape the world I live in, if only for a little while. I have so many worlds to keep up with, now. So many people and places to take care of." Quote-worthy for me. I always think of my creations as things I must take care of. Things I must express words for in order to keep them alive and active. I actually feel like the stories I've abandoned or neglected will do this to me now . . . . Anyway, that first and second sentence really get to me. So relatable. Keep writing this, please. It's so inspiring.
DewleafWolf chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Wow! I'm in love with this prologue's concept. I agree with EVERYTHING you just wrote, except I'd probably die with either happiness or dread if my subconscious made my characters so relentlessly encouraging that they haunted my dreams. Probably happiness, because dreaming of my stories inspires me. Do these dreams really happen to you? That's very interesting! I love the idea of my stories "coming to life".
MagicWords chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I feel exactly like this with some of my stories! I can relate! Nice work!

MW