Reviews for Gabriel
smell of rain on asphalt chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Very well done. I like the subtle drama in this piece, the open end. It doesn't give too much away and that's beautiful. The last sentence frames it well, it's not too much and enough to bring a little bit like sarcasm into it, irony maybe. I loved the atmosphere which is described here, the pale sky and the tenderness between the two, the weird and twisted love-story behind.
Thank you for this beautiful piece of literature. I enjoyed it very much, and I think I will read it again. :)
Overjoyed Eggplant chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
It's entrancing. You write spectacularly beautiful things, but this drew me in in such an odd way.
Is it a bit melodramatic? Perhaps. Not many people go out Romeo and Juliet style on the train tracks, but it doesn't detract from the story.
Yes, it may be female main character, but this doesn't turn me off from the story or anything. I am, after all, a female, and more than capable of reading straight stories.
But still. It's entrancing. The way you write always has me thinking of words from a totally different angle than I am familiar with, and I find myself completely overwhelmed with what you're actually saying (or at least, what I think you're saying).
I loved this. Well done.
JHeartbreak chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
To be honest I didn’t like this one all that much. A) There’s a girl. No offense. B) I don’t understand why the girl is angry with Gabriel, or why she changes her mind.
So.
Maybe it would make sense if I'd listen to that song.