Reviews for When in Amsterdam
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
this is awesome!
queen-in-shining-armour chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
wow this story is brilliant! and so funny!
I just thought I should point out what I think is a typing error in your dutch; when Ralph says "she has a name" you typed it as "zee en" when I imagine it should've been "ze een" (I think)
but anyways I love your story, especially Sam she's great! and just from the writing Levi sounds really hot :) plus the story is really amazing! great work!
mmmm9m9m9m9m9m9m9m chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Naww! Thats is so romantic!
callih chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
What a charming tale! I laughed through most of it, (Hope I was supposed to do so) found an instant affinity with Ralph (he and I speak the same language even if it's only figuratively speaking) thought your Dutchman, Levi was most gallant and sweet (and patient) and Samantha? The epitome of what every young world traveler should be.

Smart, savvy, quick on her feet in a crisis, facing adversity with a very articulate sense of humor and blaming bad things on everybody else around her..which is how it simply must be at times.

I must quote some of the more amusing lines that made me smile and oft times, laugh out loud:

"What the hell is your problem, man?" (the pillow fight was not only inspirational, it was hilarious!) loved that Sam took off thinking the insane pillow welding man would follow and launch yet another attack)

"Look at this beautiful girl who was stranded on a road and just got run over by a bicycle; let's go buy her a ton of Dutch chocolate and give her a ride to her hotel." (you had me at dutch chocolate)

"Also, I have AIDS! And herpes, and Chlamydia, and gonorrhea, and every single STD imaginable, so you shouldn't rape me or else your thing will fall off and then you'll have to pee through a tube!" AND..her parents hate her. Now that is some creative thinking on Sam's part! Your thing will fall off? hummmmm.

"I knew that was the bathroom," I told him. "I was just checking to make sure that you were actually hygienic!" hahahahah...loved that one!

Because I am a lady. (enough said, right?) Blame it on temporary insanity or Stockholm Syndrome. (I blame everything on Stockholm Syndrome) "You big, stupid jerkface." (this woman is a kindred spirit..I love her)

and the ending was romantic and charming and just right.. 'if you ask him, he'll say it was love at first sight... ... it wasn't. HAHAH

I was enchanted throughout the entire encounter. Can't wait to read more! REALLY! what a refreshing writing style! One I both envy and covet.
Darke-of-Nothingness chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Utterly hilarious.
zettaiyo chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I really liked your story! Great job!