Reviews for Fujoshi Megami
Hug-Chan chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
That goddess that those people were talking about, it reminds me of the manga Jane was reading before! Maybe there really is a Fujoshi Megami, who plays an important role in the story? Hmm...
If that's the case, then this story is going at a slower pace, I think.
More anime references XD
Update soon!
Hug-Chan chapter 7 . 6/27/2012
Lol, love the references! And how Jane describes Vince as a combination of all these anime characters

XD 'Flashback, bitches' That made me laugh!

I actually did like how Vince stood up to Beatrice. She's whiny and annoying, so she deserves it!

Short, but it's just a little scene so it's ok.

All in all, great chapter! My favorite one so far :3
Hug-Chan chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
Yeah, there was a lot of mistakes. But it was still readable..to me, at least.

Wow, Jane's mother is so mean! And for a first time too. Maybe if Jane was more rebellious, then I think she would've talked back

And it looks like Jane and Ann have something in common hopefully, Jane will open up more to Ann.

One thing though that made me confused: For a brief moment at the end, you switched to third person, then switched back to first.

LolliLolliLolli chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Isn't the term 'dandere', with an 'A' not a 'U'?

I now how it feel to be the only fu but I have a few otaku friends so they can tolerate my rambling. xD besides whenever i have writing assignments for class I try to sneak a nice amount of shonen-ai into it. I've always been a quiet weirdo so it's pretty expected of me.'

I usually read fanfic for stories on actual anime but I think the is pretty good. ;D
Hug-Chan chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
Man that principle is mean! Three week detention for skipping?

And now we get to know Vince I was waiting until you actually introduced him.

But I noticed that you first used her for the principal, then used he, then switched back to she. I got kind of confused by that.

Now I'm wondering what Jane is going to do without Ann now that she has almost a week suspension. Is she going to try hanging out with Vince?

Btw, I should note that asking for review once in a while is okay, but you shouldn't keep doing that all the time. You might actually scare away potential reviewers and invite flames (not that I see them on this site very often but still...) so just a warning :P

Wow, this review is so messy XD

Update soon
Guest chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
Edward from Cowboy Bebop?
Hug-Chan chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Edward...why does that remind me of FMA? o-o

The chapter seems sort of rushed. It's not really pointless; just rushed.

I saw a few mistakes in the beginning but I'm lazy to point it out XD. Just re read and you'll figure it out.

Anyways, to me, An acts strange, like she knows something about Jane . hmm...or she's planning something!
Hug-Chan chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Sorry, got lazy to review last time... :P

Anyways, Ann seems like a mysterious character, since she randomly wants to be Jane's friend.

And Vince seems average, but he probably isn't, right?

Beatrice...I have a Beatrice in my story! But this one is much meaner than the one in my story :P

Anyways, update soon!
Hug-Chan chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Wow, Jane reminds me of myself. XD I'm not a super fujoshi, but I'm an otaku. And I'm pretty quiet, but not silent like Jane. Just quieter than the average people at my school. And I have a few more friends.

Enough of my ramblings! Anyways, this seems very interesting. I saw minor spelling mistakes, but I also do that as well, so don't worry too much about it.

I can't really tell about character development since it's too early to tell :P.

I'll keep on reading! :3