Reviews for What's Found When The World Is Left Behind
deathwingedwolf chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Wow amazing. I was really immersed with all three chapters...
talmoon13 chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
I think that you should continue posting here. This story is really good and I really hope that you continue it.
seraphofreverie chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
I adore the dark - i have a esteemed respect for it. Continue to share what naturally comes to be, as I will not flinch back from that, nor will all others.

I found this chapter to be very revealing about Dom, without being too drawn out. Broken into snippets as it was appeared very effective and read easily while maintaining my interest.

Great job lovely!
seventhswan chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
girl, first off: this chapter is lovely like I've told you before.

second: are you thinking about a move to LJ? I ask because I'm thinking that after I finish SVS I'm going to migrate over there, too. For one, I just wanna get filthy and I hadn't realized how many rating rules I'm actually breaking over here. And second: idk, a change of scenery is always fun? Anyway, let me know what you're thinking because I'ma copy cat off of you. haha.

Third: you have rocked my socks completely off by how awesome you always are.
JHeartbreak chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
This story really reminds me of d'Neronique, especially his "Peace XIII and Chance". The same Sadean obsession with death, violence, and sex.

Oops, I just started a review talking about somebody else. Anyways... I thought the first chapter was really riveting. The gory parts were honestly hard to read, but it's a kind of thing I can appreciate. You really let your imagination go and do something wonderful, as disturbing as it is.

The second chapter is harder for me to figure out. Who are these people? Why do they do what they do? You've suddenly brought the story from a disembodied, archetypal scene of murder to a domestic drama, with some gore admittedly. I mean, I'm wondering, is this story going to be all about their interpersonal relationships? Because I feel like Dom and Tristan are thrilling as murderers, and kind of boring as family members.

However, I really feel with this story (more than that other story) that you write with a sense of purpose and imaginative intensity. You have something to tell us.
Well chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
Yes. I like this an awful lot. I'll come back for more and thank you for allowing us to partake. I'm loving the characters.
Well chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I like this much better than the other lengthy story that you have posted. This has a lot of potential so far and the format is nice! I love Tristan so far. He's quiet sure but he stands out and Dom is a spitfire. I'm interested in seeing where this goes!
Daneeno chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Amazing story. I love how long the chapters are.
Randy13 chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
great chapter
VJ-san chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Hello! I would like to inform you that I just finished reading the first chapter of this story, that I am calling 'Left Behind' for short (hope you don't mind), and I must say that I really like this so far.

One thing I really like are the switches between the past and present (it is the present right?). I think that it did a good job of showing Dominic and Tristan before they went on their killing spree (that's what they're doing right? I'm guessing a lot.)

The description you have of the events that play out when they're killing people is very well done. I think it gives a very good picture of what's going on without getting bogged down with a lot of detail that could make thing unnecessarily long and boring.

So...what I'm saying is that this is good and I really enjoyed it. Okay, I'm done now.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
I really like this. Twisted and gory love is always to be loved. In a twisted way.
seraphofreverie chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
Dom must be short for dominatrix ;D

So Dom is impatient, and Tristan the saint? I see Dom getting in trouble in the future, or perhaps his actions getting Tristan - Im already wondering what the tattoos will look like .

Great update!
TheJoysOfBeingAWormwood chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
I loved it. I just... Dom and Tris are just amazing. I love them. I love the dynamics between them. Love it. Like, they're so perfect for each other.

And the end, the pointing out of their flaws and compatibility and UNF! Love it. Update soon.
seventhswan chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Okay, listen. I feel like I've told you a bajillion times how much I love your stuff, but I seriously cannot express how much I LOVE YOUR STUFF. You are just such a great writer, I can't even. I mean, like the painstaking detail you put into everything is just so great, and all the time when I'm reading I get so sucked into it it always feels weird to resurface, you know? Just, like, the description of the weather at the beginning, and how it was such a calm moment, but there was still this underlying uncomfortableness about it.

And then, reading this for the third time-ish, I just noticed things I didn't before. Like, the part when they're dragging the gator up onto the porch and Tris drops his end and grins. That's not even that big of a moment, it's just that I could picture it so well it was like I was standing there with them. I don't know, man. You're going places.

I just...man. This was such a great chapter. So excited to beta in the future!
Fadded chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
And like a moth to a flame, I am drawn to your stories lol. I find a fascination with your characters and all the different layers that they have. I can't wait for your next chapter! Keep up the good work. I don't think I have anything negative or anything to say. I gotta say, right now I am liking Tristan lol. I wonder what you have in store for them down the line.

And as a side note, how have you been?