Reviews for Scared
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
It's painful when you try to save someone from something you just can't... I wish you both could become super heros and just fight back and leave. Fly away and live somewhere happy where you both can smile and laugh. And be healthy... have faith.

But this is so emotional. I could just see your lil sisters face and wanting to guard her like you do. You're a great older sister no matter what they tell you.
True Talker chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This makes me sad for the one who wrote it and the one who the writer wrote it to. If you need to talk when I am on here I will be here for you.
WordsFlowNaturally chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This poem held so much power I could almost feel the pain. You have an amazing talent :)
Faith K chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Oh. My. GOD!

This was awesome, it was terrific. I... I am actually speechless now. Well done. I... I think I am crying.

Sorry about the babbling. Thing is, you have made me think, and that is a good thing. There are too many feelings I have right about now, and you invoked them.

My Mom beat the crap out of me a few days before in a house full of guests, and I wrote a biographical fic on it. Thing is, I don't have anyone to cuddle next to after I am beaten to a pulp. I am happy 'Rhea' had her 'sissy'.

Xoxoxo,

Faith K.

Thanks for an awesome read.
empty profile and blank page chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I've been reading your poems for a few days now and I think you write so amazingly. There is always a flow in your poems that I wish that I could have myself. And I'm getting seriously sad here for you. If you're poems are a hunch, I can obviously see that you,re in a lot of pain. And I wish I could be there for you cause I care. If I didn't care I wouldn't be here right now. But, I just want you to know that you,re not alone and if you ever need to confide in someone then I'm here. I want to get to know you, if you give me the chance. But, to go back on the poem, girl I'm jealous. You have a talent.
bookppl93 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
* gives hug all the way from NY* not all new Yorkers are mean. This is depressing but really good ; D