Reviews for Dark Pawn
Geekman9097 chapter 48 . 2/9
Hello there. Another fantastic work from you. sorry it took me a while to comment this, but it just came into my mind. I remember earlier you said that this story would be told from the point of view of the villain. In my opinion, you failed at this. You simply made Claudia and Alistar the good guys. You need to remedy this, or change your point of view. Possibly make Claudia more evil, or the like. Despite this inconsistency, an overall excellent story that i enjoyed reading. thank you
-geekman9097
P.S. Guest review because i was too lazy to log in.
Trickster314 chapter 47 . 12/19/2013
Just finished this story, and I'm honestly surprised that there arent a lot more reviews for a story of this quality. Great characters, lots of character developement, memorable events and a new plot that moves away from the age old idea that good trumps evil and everything is black and white, make this a great read and a wonderful story. Looking forward to the sequel.
mysteriousguy898 chapter 47 . 11/23/2013
Well done! I eagerly await the sequel, whenever that may be! I'm not sure I remember Cyranio's sister being introduced. I know Cyranio's last request was that she be rescued, though. Since that didn't happen (yet), I'll be waiting for Book Two!
Ms julia chapter 48 . 11/22/2013
Absolutely ecstatic, although the double update for the msg was a slight tease! Absolutely cannot wait for your second instalment.
Best always,
-the girl too lazy to log in
Ms Julia chapter 46 . 11/15/2013
Please please update again soon
mysteriousguy898 chapter 46 . 11/15/2013
I forgot that Claudia killed her father. Did that happen in the last chapter? Anyway, it's a good thing she turned the Darkness back on, or they'd all be dead. I'm still mixing up Mattias with Marius and all the other long names, but it's hard to find names that are both short and original these days.
mysteriousguy898 chapter 45 . 11/8/2013
A moment of triumph, or will Claudia start slipping again? Excellent work. I'm worried about the dead ones, though. Without them, who will save Claudia from herself?
mysteriousguy898 chapter 44 . 10/27/2013
Ooh, big battle scenes upcoming! Still, something seems off. Am I missing some foreshadowing here? Maybe I'm just clueless about how this will go, which is good, because that means the story is unique.
Ashley2000 chapter 43 . 10/12/2013
Amazing chapter! You should get this story published!
mysteriousguy898 chapter 42 . 9/29/2013
What if this plan of Claudia's doesn't work? That would be bad for everyone.
Ms julia chapter 42 . 9/27/2013
I'm lovin the frequent updates :)
Keep it up!
mysteriousguy898 chapter 41 . 9/20/2013
I remember. "For one glorious battle, he will be unstoppable...and then he will die." Soon...
Me Julia chapter 40 . 9/13/2013
:D such a quick update, I'm glad! Please update again soon!
Geekman9097 chapter 39 . 9/8/2013
Yay! New chapter
mysteriousguy898 chapter 39 . 9/6/2013
Excellent work, though I'm having trouble keeping all these extra-long names straight...
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »