Reviews for Not as easy as it seems
KML92 chapter 6 . 12/19/2012
I still feel like the story seems kind of rushed. I would like to see you take the time to develop things a little more. What do your characters look like? What is Jake like? We haven't seen a lot of him yet, but it sounds like he's a larger part of Amanda's life. How do the babies act being twins and all? You know? Just stuff like that would be nice to have in the story. Other than that, I like it. Good job.
KML92 chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
This was a good chapter, but I felt like after the last part where she went into labor that it seemed a little rushed. Other than that, it was good.
KML92 chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
That blows. Her life sucks. Can Michelle just adopt her though? Doesn't there have to be a lot of paperwork and stuff to go along with that? It was a good chapter, but that's the only think I questioned.
KML92 chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
That was so mean of her mom. That's the worst time to kick a person out. She needs her mom right now. I was almost in tears reading that chapter. Good job.
KML92 chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
Awe, that's so sad. I wonder what she's going to do? Good chapter.
KML92 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Uh oh. That doesn't sound very good. Stupid teenage boys. Good first chapter. I'm intrigued.
Lolitroy chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I want to say awesome story but I can't .

13!? You mean she's turning thirteen and is already wearing makeup and high heels? Oh god I mean I'm 14 I'm not just any fat lady talking and I was 13 last year so obviously I understand but... god, 13? Believe me, you may think of wearing makeup as something awesome, but later you just laugh about how weird people who still have child faces look with makeup.

And well, what's up with the characters? I'm not saying they're bad or anything, they're just too seen already. Don't just say "tomboy" and "girly" friend cuz they'll seem cliché though they're not.

Aside from that, It's a better-than-good-story. Really nice, and the main character does act like someone her age and osition so it's good.

I'm sorry to have been so harsh. I just can't lie saying "Your story is so awesooome epic and wonderfullll I swear it's the best thing evAH!" 'cuz every story has ups and downs. And it's not like my stories are perfect. It's the opposite; I feel it's not good enough and keep brooding about how to make it better. So you see.

P.S. I like the name caroline.
Titi Marissa chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
Esta historia cada vez se pone mas buena e interesante,keep going sweet Valerie,you have a talent. I see a bright future on the writing for you,love you mamita.
el Loco chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
Jukea logras que a uno le importe el personaje y quiera saber mas eso es muy importante para una buena historia al algunos detalles como el que lo mismo le hubiera pasado a la hna. de la doctora me parecieron un poco forzados aunque no imposibles en la vida real en realidad quiero saber a donde vas así que sigue escribiendo sale! XP
Guest chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
Me he quedado con las ganas de seguir leyendo,ya quiero saber que va a pasar con Ella. Te felicito,sigue escribiendo,tienes un buen futuro ahi. Te Amo,eres el ser mas extraordinaria y genial de la familia. Lei la historia con titi Raquel,Rafy y titi vanessa y a todos estamos orgullosos de ti. Te amamos.!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
This is titi marissa
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
I love the story so far,i can't wait for the end of it.
paramedicgirl chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Awesome! I almost cry. Go 4 it girl! Keep writting because I wanna know more of the story! El cielo es el limite princesa :-). I'm follow u from now