Reviews for Rorschach Blots
BootyMeDown chapter 11 . 2/22
I read this story before but I just had to read it again...still magical
chlo chapter 4 . 1/11
love this one!
yunfeiyue chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
dear author.I am a Chinese English is very poor but I like your passage very you give me a chance to translate this passage into Chinese´╝čI am a high school student and will participate in college entrance I am very busy and I am not sure how long it will take to translate I will try to do you give me a chance.
P.S.:I am not familiar with the codes of language in your if my words is not correct,please accept my apology._
The Unlikely Companions chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
I am very happy now
The Unlikely Companions chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
If you haven't noticed by now, I review each chapter of stories I like, and you do have quite a type of skill.
The Unlikely Companions chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
Mr. Duarta...He is an asshole.
The Unlikely Companions chapter 3 . 8/29/2014
I am sitting her, at almost ten past one, reading this.
The Unlikely Companions chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I am very interested
The Unlikely Companions chapter 2 . 8/29/2014
*Cackles, loud and harsh.* Yes, a very good story, indeed
Starlite Nightfall chapter 11 . 7/29/2014
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck. God damn this story was insanely sexy and well written! I am absolutely in love with the characters and their development. I'm so glad there was an Epilogue because I would have lost my shit if it had just ended with Caleb leaving like that. Oh my gosh, though I have never read a story with spanking in it, but this was so perfect. I am at a loss for the proper words to praise this story! I love it! That very last line was all sorts of sexy, my goodness. I can't even handle your magic right now. Just yes. So much yes.
A Round of Artificiality chapter 8 . 7/5/2014
Um, do you have a thing for pitiful protagonists? Because, God, the way they let everybody just walk all over them is maddening. I'm really not liking Finch one bit-it's like he thinks he's better than Sev or something and always acts in this condescending way that ticks me off like crazy. Ugh. I wish I could dedicate punching bags for your characters because they deserve some.
rockspapersnscissors chapter 11 . 4/4/2014
Omg- when I saw FIN in the last chapter my heart shrunk, and I was like '... that BITCH...'

I was heart broken until I saw the epilogue, which totally made up for it uniformly! ;)

I loved the realism of this one, you really out did yourself, great job! :D

-RPS
kris123e1 chapter 11 . 3/22/2014
I loved this omg just omg id give this 10 stars if I could
youths chapter 11 . 2/14/2014
I really like how the tenth chapter played out in the end, and wished that was how the story finished. this epilogue was too.. gooey. I would think it'd be better suited for some sort of, "what if.." scenario in the future. a one-shot on its own.

I was a bit disappointed that the other characters really didn't get much growth or on screen time either, and I'm not exactly sure of what caused Simmons to have a change of.. heart? it just didn't seem convincing to me.

anyway, it was nice to see that Sev was able to really get into the role of dominator. if I was Caleb, I'd miss wrapping Sev around my finger, too.
youths chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
oh GOD, you're sneaky! I had my suspicions, but really. I really enjoy the way Duarte plays Sev like a fiddle. Sev is like a starved puppy, and Duarte is there to dangle food within reach... but not without a price.
122 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »