Reviews for Rorschach Blots
GrimIsaac chapter 12 . 3/23
cool
MizuAz chapter 1 . 3/21
I absolutely adored this! I'm so glad you're published...if you weren't, I'd be practically demanding you start! You've got that wonderful talent of being able to do "novel" style writing, which even a lot of very good writers don't have. Being able to create a world and characters that draw interest, and make a succinct, tightly woven narrative from beginning to end is a lot harder than it seems. A lot of (non-published but posted) authors ramble on, or don't know how to do a smart plot, even if their characters or writing style are gorgeous. Not to mention so few don't take the time to even run a spell check, or bother to actually finish a story (even though plenty of audience members beg and beg!) and we readers get some dismal pickings. So it's always a treat to find someone like you, who has such all-around talent. Your Sev is a fabulous study of disaffected, angsting youth. I loved that you had an epilogue AND a "let's check in on them a year later." That helped round the whole thing out. The storyline was narrow and intense, a great peek into the lives of a jaded sub and a baby Dom. The way they played with each other was some tense reading. I'll definitely be checking out more of your writing, and I'll be pimping you out to my own audience! (I love to pimp out good authors! Have you caught Cordelia Kingsbridge yet? You should!). Again, thanks so much for taking such care with crafting, even on a free website. Checking out what else you've got now...
stregamari chapter 12 . 3/13
I love this story! It's so hot, with great characters and dialogue.
ajachowder1 chapter 12 . 3/13
I loved everything about this. Not saying I didn't get pissed off at Caleb sometimes or not want to pull my hair out at some of the things Sev did, nonetheless I seriously enjoyed this!
In Favs now!
isolovesj chapter 12 . 3/13
A little snippet to Caleb and Sevs life after. Thank you for this! :)
isolovesj chapter 11 . 3/10
Wow! I loved it! I didn't expect it to be kind of angsty and with more drama but it just made me love this even more! I love Caleb so much! And even if Sev is sometimes an asshole I love him too and he's so cute, especially around Mr. Duarte. And oh, I wasn't their reunion to be fucking rough like that right away before having 'the talk'. Maybe they needed that. All that said, I just really enjoyed reading these. Those two are fun to read they're just so cute together!
BootyMeDown chapter 11 . 2/22
I read this story before but I just had to read it again...still magical
chlo chapter 4 . 1/11
love this one!
yunfeiyue chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
dear author.I am a Chinese English is very poor but I like your passage very you give me a chance to translate this passage into Chinese´╝čI am a high school student and will participate in college entrance I am very busy and I am not sure how long it will take to translate I will try to do you give me a chance.
P.S.:I am not familiar with the codes of language in your if my words is not correct,please accept my apology._
The Unlikely Companions chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
I am very happy now
The Unlikely Companions chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
If you haven't noticed by now, I review each chapter of stories I like, and you do have quite a type of skill.
The Unlikely Companions chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
Mr. Duarta...He is an asshole.
The Unlikely Companions chapter 3 . 8/29/2014
I am sitting her, at almost ten past one, reading this.
The Unlikely Companions chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I am very interested
The Unlikely Companions chapter 2 . 8/29/2014
*Cackles, loud and harsh.* Yes, a very good story, indeed
128 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »