Reviews for Rorschach Blots
rockspapersnscissors chapter 11 . 4/4
Omg- when I saw FIN in the last chapter my heart shrunk, and I was like '... that BITCH...'

I was heart broken until I saw the epilogue, which totally made up for it uniformly! ;)

I loved the realism of this one, you really out did yourself, great job! :D

-RPS
kris123e1 chapter 11 . 3/22
I loved this omg just omg id give this 10 stars if I could
youths chapter 11 . 2/14
I really like how the tenth chapter played out in the end, and wished that was how the story finished. this epilogue was too.. gooey. I would think it'd be better suited for some sort of, "what if.." scenario in the future. a one-shot on its own.

I was a bit disappointed that the other characters really didn't get much growth or on screen time either, and I'm not exactly sure of what caused Simmons to have a change of.. heart? it just didn't seem convincing to me.

anyway, it was nice to see that Sev was able to really get into the role of dominator. if I was Caleb, I'd miss wrapping Sev around my finger, too.
youths chapter 4 . 2/13
oh GOD, you're sneaky! I had my suspicions, but really. I really enjoy the way Duarte plays Sev like a fiddle. Sev is like a starved puppy, and Duarte is there to dangle food within reach... but not without a price.
youths chapter 3 . 2/13
okay-I was PLEASANTLY surprised when I realized the first chapter was actually part of a story. I was like, "oh! wow! this is a great way to end this one shot! not only does it leave the reader with a sense of satisfaction, there's a certain ache of wanting more." which then turned into, "holy crap? more chapters?"

each chapter keeps getting better and better. although I would like to see more of Sev's interaction with his best friend and Janey-as of now the reader gets a sense of what's going on, but not much to really work with other than guessing that Sev is most likely bummed out about being the third wheel.

I'm also wondering where you'll bring this story. as of now, it's mostly Sev-centric. (..which would probably make sense.) I'm curious if you'll flesh out more of the side characters and if you'll have Sev grow as a person and resolve the growing tension with his biffle. also, why did he quit swimming? what else was going on in his life? Sev seems like a couch potato, but did he have goals other than swimming? does he have any current goals other than finding out what makes Duarte tick?
gireater chapter 11 . 5/29/2013
My life. Fucking wonderful! These two, just ugh! They've been on my mknd sence day one! But are finch and Janey still together
PalindromeIsntOne chapter 11 . 5/23/2013
It doesn't look like I've reviewed this... Well, I'm not the best reviewer, but even if just to add one more voice to the praise: this was brilliant. I absolutely loved the dynamic between the two of them the whole way through, and was definitely hooked from chapter to chapter. It was one of those stories that got under my skin a bit like things I've read writen by Lionel Shriver...but anyway. I found them both relatable and complex and I am a fan of the epilogue. I still don't know if I like the characters, but I like the story. It's the first story like this (i.e. with spanking) that I ventured to read, and I don't know what I was expecting, really. I liked the two sides to Caleb especially: that adult controlling, calm and knowing side that gets Sev so riled at the beginning, and the other, more emotionally expressive side.
whotevar chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Beautifully done. I love that even though things were never clear-cut, never 100% certain, you wrapped it up so satisfyingly. I especially liked that there were no typical characters, everyone was real. Thanks for both writing and sharing this. I really enjoyed it.
TheWitch'sLover chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
Yay! Happy ending! Great story, great EVERYTHING! Love it! One of my favourite of your stories! x
TheWitch'sLover chapter 10 . 2/12/2013
Oh my God. I nearly died when I thought this was the end and didn't read that there was an epilogue. x
TheWitch'sLover chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
This story is twisted in such a delicious, sane way. Love it x :D
TheWitch'sLover chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
Ack! Relationship development! Love it! xx
TheWitch'sLover chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
Great chapter! :D
TheWitch'sLover chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
I love how your characters are three-dimensional and not black and white, makes them more realistic
TheWitch'sLover chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
Haha, Mr. Duarte is a d***, but in a good way :) Poor Sev :D I like the little manipulation games these two have got going on :) x
111 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »