Reviews for Exception to the Rule
JJsMommy29 chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
finally there getting on the same page just hope they stay there and that she tells Hannah and not have her find out by and accident or someone else but can't wait to see what happens next so update soon
ilovethevampirediaries chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Haha, I was just wondering how Parker and Aubree's little "scene" at the bookstore would look like to people who couldn't hear.
"What were they doing?" "I don't know, it looked like she was yelling at him and then she started smiling and then he started rubbing her feet." xD
Okay, sorry... lol. Your story is super interesting and I'm definitely adding it to favezzz.
I'll keep reading now. (:
DarkAngel1130 chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
Oh my! I can't believe what's currently happening with them! But I'm so happy! It's like that 'Finally!' moment. But I hope she doesn't feel too upset the next morning...And I wonder when she will be ready to tell Hannah? Even though when Aubree does I know Hannah will either break off their friendship or be so mad at her she won't speak to her for a while. I don't think Hannah's the type that just lets it go that fast. Can't wait to read more!
chewychester chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
Awhhh
JJsMommy29 chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
aww maybe she just needs to come clean with Hannah but can't wait to see what happens next in this story so update soon
DarkAngel1130 chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
Uh oh...I wonder what Aubree has planned to fix everybody's problem including herself. And that was so cute! Parker holding her hand in the movie even if Hannah was there. But for some reason, despite how cute it was, it still felt sort of like a bad time. I wonder what will happen next? Can't wait to read more!
Nami98 chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
Awww! poor Parker and Bree :{
Viva-la-Mylo chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
Ughhh poor Parker /:
Viva-la-Mylo chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!:DDDD
DarkAngel1130 chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
Oooh they finally kissed! Yay! I was wondering when that would happen. But I'm now starting to wonder if Aubree is going to be okay being around Hannah while knowing that she made out with her ex. I wonder how she's going to keep that secret from her? Update soon please!
Nami98 chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
...Damn. :/
DarkAngel1130 chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
Yeah, Aubree should have totally let Parker kiss her. I was even sure that it would happen until the last minute when she stepped away from him...This is getting so interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Viva-la-Mylo chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
I loved that he was gonna kiss her and how he's ok even tho they didn't kiss and hes do sweet I loved how the image of her as Hannah came in her mind but I really wanted them to kiss update soon love I can't wait!
Nami98 chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
this story is so cute! and poor Parker, he couldnt help his feelings :[
DarkAngel1130 chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Parker absolutely likes Aubree. I'm pretty confused though, about why he would date Hannah when I'm starting to think that maybe he liked Aubree since then. He should have said something back then. I can't wait to read more! Please update soon.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »