Reviews for Beautiful Circles
LovelySocks chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This was a very lovely poem with great imagery and a peaceful/inspirational mood. I absolutely love the first stanza and the last two lines because they just convey such hope that it reminds me that that's how I should feel whenver I'm feeling blue. Even though I like the wording, I feel that the second stanza has more syllables in each line than the others, and that makes it slightly more awkward. Other than that, it's perfect and, I might add, the rhyming is superb. :) Well done.
The Autumn Queen chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I found the line [It stretches to the skies.] somewhat jarring in respect to the rest of the poem. The word "stretches" in particular is somewhat...stretchy I suppose, and the comma before that doesn't really seem to belong. I also don't think you need all those commas in the second stanza; this poem seems more appropriate as a slow and gentle rhythm and the commas somewhat disrupt that.

That last stanza is my favourite. A nice rhythm with the rhyme (called it rice for some reason). A nice image. :)
one.more.sunrise chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I like this. It rings with wit and insight, to be wordy:) Reminds me of my poem "Homeward Bound", it's kind of the same idea. Check it out if you please:) I really like how your writing is plain and honest but at the same time really complex and thoughtful...without being confusing.