Reviews for Live Wire
NoNameNeeded chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Wow...
All the placing of the technology in the format of a human body, contrasting blood and flesh with cold hard metal and. I swear, the loss of human consciousness with technology. Like all the robots people act like these days, eyes pinned to the TV. I suppose I am to. Reminds me of the tribute mutts in Hunger Games, completely ruined the horrific act the Capitol plays in the movie adaptation but still, it's one of those things that scares me more than most. I found this very beautiful. I like "rungs of her spine" like a ladder to the dreaming.
Maybe I should have logged on for this. But eh I'll be able to favorite it when I do.
DarkShadow2012 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This,
is really really good.
Lovely images throughout the piece.
-Darkshadow
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I don't know why but it just made me think of the mutts in the Hunger Games - you know when they took the dead tributes and placed them into dog like creatures. It sent shivers down my spine just as the book did. This imagery just freaks me out but I loved it!
cities under chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Wow, this is so pretty, and haunting. It's beautifully written :)
Meadow Frost chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I swear I've read this already... or I'm just crazy.

I still loved it even if it's the second one.
ToeshoeMezzo chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
This is truly beautiful. It's incredible, the way you connect the cold, mechanised traits of a machine to the flesh-and-blood thoughts and actions of a human being.
Natari Mirumura chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Wow. This poem is very alluring and done quite well. Amazing job, keep it up :D
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This is so unique! I just fell in love with this!
Valenteen chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Wow- well written. It just shows how technology advancement isn't always for the best.
TheGlycoprotein chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
A brilliant personification of technology. Simply fabulous :)