Reviews for My Boyfriend Makes Me Feel Inadequate
Aletiah chapter 13 . 11/11/2012
This was sweet. I don't have so much to say about this more that that I really like this ending, it's happy in its own way, it feels real. I'm so happy they are together and it seems like they have sorted out their problems. I can really see that they have a future together.
I'm eagerly waiting for your one-shot now :)
IAmAnAeroplane chapter 13 . 11/10/2012
Great story! When I got the email saying there was anew chapter (this epilogue) I was like.. 'Ooh! YAAY!' And I read it (no duh!) and, sure, it's short, but it's a sweet ending. It was real good!
PenguinHearts chapter 12 . 11/6/2012
Don't worry love, your chapter was great! (I'm sorry about my really long break from this story, school is awful right now) But anyways, I do want to compliment you on the way you showed Tyler's emotions, depressed and lonely. There was an obvious change in both Tyler's and Kieran's moods in the part when Kieran said he loved him, which in my opinion was very sweet. I'm in love with this story, keep writing! :D
heyitsstupidme chapter 12 . 10/17/2012
You didn't have to be nervous about this chapter. It's very good. I think the last chapter will be very important, so, I'm curious about that.
chibikodo chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
So I take it Tyler has been getting some help from his sessions? Will the soccer team think that Tyler was acting so weird because he was struggling with coming out or was depressed about being gay when really he was just depressed... For potentially no reason?

I'm glad Kieran came for him and reached out and basically said he'd be there to support Tyler. :)
IAmAnAeroplane chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
I absolutely love this story, you are an amazing writer and I can't wait to read the ending. I love how you potrayed Tyler and Kieran so differently- one so confident in himself the other so unsure. Love it!
GreenGrass1 chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
I like that you get a little more into Craig. He seems like a nice guy. And his mother too, I really like her. It's great that Tyler and Kieran made up, it's something that we all have been waiting for, and that Tyler can express his feeling for Kieran so clearly for perhaps, the first time in his life. Very touching.
Honunjama chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
Aw, I felt for Craig at the end there, he was kinda the last to know.

I loved the part with Kieran chasing after Tyler and then holding him and asking him if he wanted him to let go, really touching:) I'm glad they're back together.

"...the choppy grey waves of the river." really sets the scene at the beach, I could really picture it.
(your tenses switched a little round that point;))

Really enjoyed this update. And hey, 'glittering silence' makes perfect sense to me, I like that;)

Sukix
Aletiah chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
I love this chapter! Ah, when Kieran came walking towards them and Taylor saw him... that was soo good! I love that they are together again, and I think it was good for Taylor to finally come out. He feels stronger already.
Looking forward for the next chapter. It's always a bit sad when a story ends, but I like it too, because then you have the whole story. Update soon :)
heyitsstupidme chapter 11 . 9/15/2012
It's sad that you can't update as often as you did before anymore, but it's cool that there are so many exciting things happening in your life :)
Anyway, I liked this chapter and I think I like Craig more every time he shows that he is a real friend.
seventhswan chapter 11 . 9/13/2012
Okay, first off: I'm so happy for you! I know what you mean about having to renegotiate how much time to devote to reading/writing, since for me, it can definitely expand to fill however long I need it to, and I miss it when I'm not around. Anyway, good luck with the new job and roommates! It's always exciting to start a new chapter of life.

As for the story, this chapter was really good. The tension was white-hot and man, there was this one line...I'm too lazy to go find it...about how it would be worse if Tyler's friends WEREN'T ticked about his outburst. I know that feeling. It's so lonely and you feel selfish but hurt all at once. It sucks. You wrote it really well, as usual.

I'm really excited to see where you end up taking this story, and I'm patiently waiting for more! :)
chibikodo chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
Oh depression, how it warps your mind. It'll be okay Tyler, even if you don't understand why all of a sudden bothing feels like it has any meaning in your life anymore. You'll figure it out. :)

Congratulations on the job dear author. :)
GreenGrass1 chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
I like the rain setting in this chapter. It's very fitting with Tyler's state of mind. I'm glad for Craig who is a true friend.

Good to hear that you have a job you love and new roommates! Exciting new chapter in your life, I bet.
Honunjama chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
I really enjoyed this chapter, all that rain dude! I really felt Tyler's loneliness/depression was intensified here, how he feels he is on the outside, when really it's him closing the door on everyone.

'He didn't want to know if he'd hurt anyone's feelings or, worse, none at all.' I love this line, for me that really says a lot about how he is feeling.

'He was having an internal struggle, trying not to cry in front of Craig. It was titanic.' I love this too.

Anyway. It was worth the wait. You're awesome:)

love

Suki
Aletiah chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
I don't like Tyler's dad, or his so called friends, except Craig. Ok, maybe he shoudn't have shouted what he did to them, but it's so obvious that he doesn't feel good and they just "hates his guts" instead of trying to help him or ask what's wrong. No real friends to start with, it sounds.
And his dad, why would he force his son to listen to boring stories from work? I thought he spoke to his wife.
Poor Tyler. I hope things will get better for him soon. It's so sad to see him so depressed. I hope he will be brave enough to take what he wants (Kieran) soon.
113 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »