Reviews for Meant to Be
Awww, so sweet!
KendallWritesBooks chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Aaaawwwwwwwwwwww!
SKatInk chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
"Yes, I'm easily excitable" Yes, and this SO TOTALLY THRILLED ME. AHAHAHAHAAAA I've been rereading this and every time my face is ruddy and I'm cracking up halfway through. XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
"Lalalalalalala! Going to walk through the halls, looking for Nicole! Ladadadadada!" You WOULD do that. lol :P love you
"You really shouldn't have had that chocolate for lunch, you're on a hyper drive. Calm down before he gets here to find you hyperventilating." bahahaaa i wouldn't need chocolate to be on a hyperdrive if I was drawing "Leon"!
ahhh gosh i love you girlie. made my day. night. week. um, high school career. i love you. :)
(and you aren't the only one that wishes this was true) 3
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
loveloveloved it:D tell me what happens to them in real life, 'k? lol, just kiddig! great story
PurpleLover91399 not-logged-in chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Awesome!
love971 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I liked this, it seemed realistic and if any of this happened in real life then you or your friend must be very lucky people indeed! I still want to hear more about this Leon guy, the reader doesn't know much about him except his general looks, I look forward to learn more about him through his actions.

Great story, amazing start to it and I just cant wait to see what happens unless this is a one shot of course.

Anyways, keep it up! Update soon!

- Angie