Reviews for Sisters of Ireland
steph135 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This is about my family as well! Anyway good fort chapter I'm looking forward ti reading this :P
jakbnimble chapter 9 . 10/8/2012
Wonderful story!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
HOLY SHIT THIS IS IRRELEVENT BUT THIS IS ABOUT MY FAMILY HOLY FUCK. LIKE I'M SO SERIOUS MY LAST NAME IS O'ROURKE AND HOYSERHIOG SOrry I just. This is me. I'm this. I love you. (Good story btw )
Banwen i maethril chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
Just out of curiosity (I really love your story, btw, it has an amazing plot, though I would recommend longer chapters) is Colum the first cousin or the second cousin of Katie?
romaniac chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Ah the old Irish blessing a perfect mixture of a curse and mentaly refreshing.I'm Intrigued that you chose Breifne since there was the whole thing with Dergovilla and King Dermot of leinster and the fued that lead to strongbow's coming to people rock!
Romaniac
MagicWords chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
I loved it! Even though there were a ton of characters introduced, I think I kept track of all of them. I love feuding families. it leaves room for interesting plot twists and intense drama. Keep writing! I can't wait to see what you have in store!

MW
MagicWords chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Such a beautiful beginning. It gave me shivers! Quite lovely!
MushieGirl chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
I like this so far, it is setting up to be quite a fight between the two families.

The descriptions were lovely of the countryside, I felt like I was standing right there and the dialogue, very nicely done. It is not easy to bring across a brogue but you did that well.

The only thing I would do is combine the two chapters into one. Have the blessing, a very nice one by the way, a line break and then the next chapter.

Mushie