Reviews for Dragonpeople of Khairis
Blondiej1 chapter 47 . 3/7
I'm so glad to have finally caught up with this story! I love that you're having them meet! I cannot wait for that to happen!

I'd write a much longer comment but I have so many other stories to catch up on if I did it'd take me weeks XD. Keep writing and I'm excited for the next chapter!
LOVELY chapter 47 . 3/5
Amazing chapter... I sort of forgot what had happened but now I remember so yeah... great job
ElfRanger and AwesomeWriter274 chapter 46 . 11/28/2013
I discovered the link to this story on your profile on and thought I'd see how it was. Believe me, I am not disappointed.
This is an amazing story with really nice characters and a completely intriguing plotline.
Please update soon!

-LOTR4ever.
XtremeAngell chapter 46 . 10/3/2013
It's a wonderful story! Its the first story i have read that isn't full-blown scale drama, but a drama that keep simmering waiting to blow up. Its beautiful and intriguing and i'm so frustruated that there is no more! Argh! Please update soon!
solomon sia chapter 45 . 6/19/2013
Dragons shed skin! Yes. I have a snake that does the same thing though without a whimper. I must say at the beginning I was rather sacred for rusalka. Thankfully lia was there to handle it all tenderly.

One thing I like is the way you portray violence, its very female perspective where one only sees the results of the conflict: wounded, exhausted dragon men who have roughed thenselces up and need to be taken care of. The conflict lends itself to easy resolution, its as if the story's aura didn't allow worse things to happen.
From the exchanges, I'm feeling some deepening interactions between the community, once again the dragons express the emotions that the humans cannot.
Solomon Sia chapter 44 . 5/19/2013
The dragon yawned, showing her small white teeth. -Argh the dragon is cute!
Solomon Sia chapter 43 . 5/19/2013
This chapter was as meticulous as the dress fitting ceremony.

I like how professional the dressmakers were, and their dedication towards a good relationship with their customers. Interesting how this story focuses so much on dresses and their styles while Lia seems to think dresses are a chore. At the same time, there is a negative stigma associated with dresses due to Dagov, wow.
Ashmir chapter 44 . 5/17/2013
Hello!
Wow!
have i ever mention that your writing style is very very nice :)
hmmm... a blue stone hidden in the blue temple... i sense a storyline on that :D
this was a really amazing chapter
can't wait to see more :D
Solomon Sia chapter 42 . 5/17/2013
Wow Penryn definitely sends chills down my spine, although he acts gentlemanly enough. He is just treated with wary suspicion by everyone, and he seems to delight in the fear people show to him. The Dabrians themselves look rather powerful, and I like the inclusion of history in this story.

I wonder if the Dabrians have any physical or mental traits that differentiate them from humans.
Solomon Sia chapter 41 . 5/17/2013
Orchid dragon! Awesome species. Darn, do you happen to play any dragon hatchery games?

Oh wow, they are BONDED. Did not expect that, that's going to cause quite a bit of complications. These unshakable bonds, I can imagine where they would be useful, but also where they might end up really awkward.

Favorite line: In fact, she remembered snuggling deeper into them on both occasions.
Solomon Sia chapter 40 . 5/17/2013
Penryn is a troublemaker, which is ironic because he claims Lia has been the one causing all the trouble!

I like the way you paint Penryn, the only description is that you can't tell if his hair is brown or blond, he apparently has a strong talent for making people uncomfortable. Going to be a rather interesting character, I see. I hope he ruffles a few feathers.

Bug fix: Rusalka yawned and began nibbling at her should again.
Solomon Sia chapter 39 . 5/17/2013
"But if the stone is green, then why is a red species of dragon named after it?"
haha what.

Breakfast was eaten in this chapter!
solomonsia chapter 38 . 5/17/2013
Interesting how the dragons are compared to playful cats rather than dogs!

I think lia showed her cute side by falling asleep during the festival and having to be carried away by Naisi. Although she still feels unfamiliar around the elves, I am sure she will gradually grow closer to then.
Solomon Sia chapter 37 . 5/10/2013
A world of very sweet people! All the elves are kind, despite an initially formal and cautious exterior. Although Lia addresses them as 'my lord' and 'my lady', Tirvon and Ireya have an easy way of setting her at ease with simple kind gestures and smiles.

I have a feeling that the firefly is a symptom of something a lot more serious than just a headache, based on how Siera is acting!
Solomon Sia chapter 36 . 5/10/2013
I love the colours and flavours. The nervous excitement is completely realistic and I love how Rusalka echoes Lia's emotions.

It's also pretty cool that Lia already knows two heads of the Four Houses. And yay Ursavon is back!
95 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »