Reviews for Don't Look
MileyRowling chapter 29 . 3/18/2013
Great story!
UltimateGraysonFan chapter 29 . 8/31/2012
Wow. I read your story The Unnaturals, then decided to check out your profile to see if you had any other stories, and I'm really glad I did, because this is amazing!
xBoredAngelx chapter 29 . 8/19/2012
Great Ending! I love how belle came back, seriously I do! And I don't mind the late update at all :)
Not Bent Just Broken chapter 29 . 8/16/2012
Wow. You're just amazing. I loved every minute of this - mostly the parts with Jericho(: I will be reading your next story as well.
ForgotMyPasskey chapter 29 . 8/15/2012
Epic! That was amazing. Once l recover my password l'm following you as an author.
-The Dragoness
dee430 chapter 29 . 8/14/2012
Another great story. . .as always. It put me out of my pisser of a mood (my mother was driving me crazy). So I sort of owe you for that. . . XD
Redhead and proud chapter 29 . 8/14/2012
This story was so amazing, sorry for only reviewing now but I desperatley wanted to keep reading until the end.
AlysonSerenaSton chapter 29 . 8/13/2012
good ending and i enjoyed the epilogue. it was a good use of comic relief. good job with tieing everything up. i will be looking at more of your stories, but first i have to finish shadowland.

p.s
i will try to get back on the roleplay tommorow
bookppl93 chapter 29 . 8/13/2012
Ha! I liked the ending. Thank goodness Padme was killed, that way I didn't have to write myself into the story and kill her myself.
Ori Lee chapter 29 . 8/13/2012
Nice little ending there. You're a sneaky little person testing our memories of Mr. Lawson like that. I have to say I love Selena's spunk; demon boyfriend or not, I wouldn't be too keen on having an argument with a murderer. Great job overall :) It's nice to have an author on here who not only post regularly but also does an excellent job with their characters and storyline.
KML92 chapter 29 . 8/13/2012
I'm glad you chose to put Johnny boys cane in the last part. It was a good ending to a seemingly very long story.
KML92 chapter 28 . 8/13/2012
Wow. What a way to end the story. I'm surprised you didn't kill Jonathan quite honestly.
Silvia Hearten Calen chapter 29 . 8/13/2012
Totally wasn't expecting this as the ending but I love it all the same! Huh. That does explain Mr. Lawson's creepiness now. Lol. Now on to read your next masterpiece! :D
Writing In Ink Forever chapter 29 . 8/13/2012
Wow! This was an amazing ride!

Is there going to be a sequel/spin off thing for Jonathan? Poor thing. Forever alone.

I was so excited when Selena asked Jon if he wanted a job. xD Yay! At least Jonathan got something during his adventure.

-Coco
Princess97 chapter 28 . 8/13/2012
Loved the special entry there..
227 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »