Reviews for Truths Told
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
oh nice...
S.H. Marr chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Aw, cute.. I read this a while ago, but I haven't been reviewing anything lately, so I figured I come back to this. There probably isn't much left here for a story, but it would be kind of nice to see Drake and Daniel reconcile a little bit.

Speaking of longer stories, have you thought of writing a full length work about adults? They seem to be relegated to your one shots, and I think that's kind of sad. You do them pretty well.
The Infinity chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I laughed so hard:

"And Drake, you accused your father of taking it up the ass. So you know, he doesn't."

"But I thought—" Silas smirked as Drake paled, understanding that Silas was implying his father was the dominant partner in the relationship.

Go Silas! xD

Anyways, I really like this story. The situation and reactions were very realistic -especially on Drake's part.

Oh, and Julianne is TOTALLY a fangirl.

Much love,

Lil' Monster
Wings of Beauty chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Love it!
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I love it when you write about older couples; they seem to be left out in the slash community, which younger couples seem to dominate. I really enjoyed this, and I actually like how you had Drake blow up at both Daniel and Silas instead of having him be happy about it. I think it's far more believable than the latter. Great job :)