Reviews for Playing with Fire
Alaeryel chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
Again Candy-this was a MOST WONDERFUL chapter-yes a bit confusing and I wish I could get on watpad but can't so yes it was a bit confusing BUT I still felt the FULL RANGE OF EMOTIONS you wrote into this chapter AND THAT MADE IT BEAUTIFUL! My heart is BREAKING FOR THEM ALL!
Alaeryel chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
WOW-Candy-another BRILLIANT CHAPTER and I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE the twists you have thrown out of there! So I hope she gets to catch up with her sister-and I LOVE how Angelo grabbed the phone and told Liam that Angel had moved on too-this had my heart racing with the excitement and explanation-ANOTHER AMAZING JOB!
Alaeryel chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
OMG Candy-LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED THIS CHAPTER! DAMN I am soooooooo WANTING more of this story-it is beyond GREAT! I will definitely be watching for more ALWAYS!
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
DAMN DAMN DAMN Candy-I LOVE THIS STORY TOO-ALTHO 'Love of an Immortal' is still MY ALL TIME FAVORITE AND WOULD LOVE to see an update to both of these stories! GREAT WRITING AND GREAT STORIES!
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
WOW Candy-really enjoyed this chapter and definitely looking for more! Atleast I have 2 more chapters to go! Great job!
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
A great start to this story-I find Emil grates on my nerves alittle bit but there always has to be one in every story so that is ok! I feel bad for Elijah, I can tell he has a thing for Marie but she is oblivious to it! All in all I am liking this story very much-maybe not as much as 'The Love of an Immortal' -I AM DYING FOR THAT STORY!
Again very very good start Candy.