Reviews for Bird of A wing
aeionix chapter 54 . 7/26
So I just rushed through this all because it was just so interesting and wow you did an amazing job with fashioning the K'nairi! Their culture and heritage were nicely conveyed, and also can I just say that I love Ryraso from the depths of my heart.

I actually started out quite liking Nel and Dyn and not caring all that much for Tai-ray, but he really grew on me. And then the chapter with their past came along and suddenly Tai-ray was my precious bird man child and I just wanted him to be happy with Ryraso (and, okay, the mean streak in me wanted to make Nel and Dyn suffer just a little bit for their selfishness and for hurting both Tai-ray and Ryraso, so there was that.) A'wendo and Eyeri and Hyermi and Ran'mosy (I might have spelt that wrong), on the other hand, were my darlings. All your characters were so interesting, and they had each their own distinct personalities, it was great to read and learn about each of them.

One thing would be that there seems to be quite a large number of grammatical errors? Simple things, really, like spelling mistakes and such, but there's quite an amount of them. Also, there's a habit of not ending your quotations with the appropriate punctuations like a full stop or comma. Rather, they're just cut off abruptly, and it is a bit jarring sometimes.

Hm what else. So I loved the story very much, definitely going into my 'read again' list. What bothered me the most about this was that there ended being a lot of unresolved plot points, such as the entire war that's been going on and the issue of the Royal Quad's numerous romantic problems (ie Tai-ray and Ryraso, although loved, come off as being just an afterthought in Nel and Dyn's minds, even more so than this mysterious potential lover;
Guest chapter 54 . 3/27
The resolution was a bit rushed and incomplete. Needs another 10 chapters or so! And a sequel.
Ice Clad Shade chapter 54 . 10/19/2015
Fantastic Story!
I've read the entire story several times and love it!
Will there be a sequel following these characters?
3 chapter 54 . 4/20/2015
Oh, just gonna end there? Alrighty then. Lovely story line, and the world you built was engaging. Thank you for writing this. Glad this exists.
Nope chapter 54 . 1/6/2015
Not the way it should have been ended, but its your story.
Guest chapter 54 . 1/3/2015
Love your story, I've been following for the beginning! I was wondering if you are going to make a sequel ? I really want here more about the world that you've made. I also wanted I see how their relationship goes...(sex!) too please
ramblingrobin chapter 54 . 1/4/2015
Yay! I loved this story. Thank you for sharing it.
ramblingrobin chapter 53 . 1/4/2015
That was powerful and well-written.
ramblingrobin chapter 52 . 1/4/2015
Eep! I've been waiting for this! I feel bad for everyone. It will be good when it's all done and everyone can try to find normalcy of some kind.
hazza1508 chapter 54 . 1/3/2015
That's the end? Will there be a sequel I feel there's so much left 2 come from these guys and stuff that's unfinished.
AngelFireDemon chapter 54 . 1/3/2015
1) that was an awesome story!
2) I can't wait to read arc 2 of collared kitten! That was a great story tooooo
Guest chapter 51 . 12/29/2014
Thanks for the update again! I really do love this story and the twists you put in it
ramblingrobin chapter 51 . 12/29/2014
Another chapter?! I am starting to feel spoiled. The anticipation for the ceremony is killing me! Thank you for posting!
ramblingrobin chapter 50 . 12/28/2014
Yay! Another chapter! Thank you!
AngelFireDemon chapter 49 . 12/26/2014
Soooo this was an amazing read. I found it in the recently updated section. In one chapter you threatened to quit writing, thank you for not doing so. I love the story line. Despite the sometimes unreadable spelling and grammatical errors. Faved and followed.
154 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »