Reviews for you are not here
tolerate chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I loved the flow of this poem. It just flows so easily and smoothly, it's really easy to read it. I liked the third stanza the most, and also the last line. I can simply feel the emotions from this poem, and it shows how much you miss the person. The last line has quite an impact and is quite strong. All in all, it's a great poem! Keep writing!
FixitfelixJRJRJR chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This, and double chocolate both have a pervading emptiness that's both subtle and overwhelming. It adds a resounding emotional heart to this piece, and double chocolate, which I really love.
The Moon Howls At The Wolf chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
My personal favorite line is "stupid I know" because it just feels like the way you ould talk to a person in a coma, or in the hospital sleeping. The line seems real, and grief stricken in a way that the narrator won't let the person they are talking about know that they ar. That probably makes no sense, but to me, the entire tone of the poem is set in that line. Anyway, great ending! It marks the finality of the conversation between the room and the narrator but also indicates that nothing has changed due to the conversation. Okay, maybe I read into this a tad much. Obviously, great job and Keep Writing!
Ivy Climbroe chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
this is a cool poem, very unique. Great job!

-Ivy C.
Natari Mirumura chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Nice. It catches an unusual vibe of attention to me, in a good way. Nice job, keep it up :D