Reviews for Cheating Tells
creativesmarts chapter 1 . 3/8
"Why would you cheat on me?"
"Because you force me to use words like piqued."
This story was so adorable. I didn't know how this could end happy, and it did. Great job:)
Anihyr Moonstar chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Ahaha...I really enjoyed this. You got me to laugh out loud with those last few lines, and I was so very relieved that it ended happily. :)

I think you built up the scene really well, getting a little pool of dread built up even in the initial scene when he decides to go to the restaurant without warning, and then piling it on to full on knot in the pit of the stomach when Peter delivers his lines. I felt so awful for Terrance and I fully suspected Alex was the bad guy.

I like how it was diffused, though, and it felt like a very realistic play through of events. Alex and Terrance's dialogue at the end, again, was very cute, and I felt bad for ever doubting Alex in the first place. Nicely done.

- Moonstar
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I liked it. It was exciting, because I really thought something major was going to happen. But then it was just simple cuteness and that's fine too.
Aletiah chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I recognize this, I think it must be the second time I read it, I just wonder why I haven't reviewed it (yet) since I usually review every story I like. Anyway.
I really love this. It's so sweet, and even if I want to dislike Peter for almost destroying everything between Terrence and Alexander (poor Terrence until the misunderstandig were cleared up!), I think Terrence appreciated it when he had the time to think about it.
I also loved the last part, haha.
"I don't know what I was thinking. Why would you cheat on me?"
"Because you force me to use words like piqued," Alexander replied, deadpan.
Really great work! :)
emeryz chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
cute fluff!
goudacheese chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This is really cute and wait there's another story with them? I am going to go read that too. But no really this was cute I love cute fluffy things and

"Why would you cheat on me?"
"Because you force me to use words like piqued"

I think I just. died or something. That was adorable and it made me happy and I love stories that make me happy :-)
JJ chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I really liked that, very nice!
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Daw. I wanted him to be cheating, somehow. :P. But I find Alexander's paranoia amusing, since I'd probably react in some way, except maybe with random sobbing.

LOL.

More? You write more?

-REB
OpenUpMyWorld chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I haven't read Courage Like That, yet, but these characters and their personalties are awesome! I would love to hear more about them! Keep writing!
NicJean chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
"Why would you cheat on me?"

"Because you force me to use words like piqued,"

Best answer to that question ever invented in history. LOL! That's awesome. Anyway, I love this story. And now I must go read Courage Like That, since i haven't read it, and I love these two characters.