Reviews for The Bet Between The Mirage
Caramel Hall chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
*sniffles* I know how you feel. Good luck! Ganbare (I'm not sure if this is the right word or photonic spelling thingy)! Fight on!
Starsis chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Aw... I liked this story! :(

I will definitely read the new one!
The Unnamed chapter 16 . 1/30/2013
I think you make Jayden seem a little too evil, if you know what I mean. No one is really like that in real life, but it makes for a good character I guess! :) Please update soon I cant wait!
Kirihime chapter 16 . 1/24/2013
Interesting! Jayden is cold. Never seen such a cold person.
Amy90 chapter 14 . 1/24/2013
But David only sees her as a little sister... So he's not interested, is he?
Amy90 chapter 13 . 1/24/2013
David. Definitely. Although I've completely forgotten what they all look like.
Amy90 chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
I must admit Stacy's mood swings are quite annoying. How can she change her mind that fast? She's usually much more reasonable and mature and intelligent (that's the thing I like about her most), it just doesn't seem to go with her character. I mean, how old is she, 13? ;)
Amy90 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Whatever they'll get, they deserve it, using girls as playthings the way they do. :P
BGPearl chapter 15 . 1/11/2013
Please please please update! I'm inlove with your story! . thankyouuu x
person chapter 15 . 12/30/2012
please continue this story. I have absolutely no clue why you did not, but i really like it. If you start something, you should finish it.
Silvermoonrising chapter 15 . 12/29/2012
Gimme moarzz ! Make her go all pscho batshit and attack him! Woot!
Kirihime chapter 15 . 12/12/2012
Oh crap! Jayden's back I wonder what will happen?
Hippy-Princess-Razorart chapter 15 . 12/9/2012
NONONONONONONO NOT JAYDEN FDKSNJGKNDS AHHHHH/

ALso.. she should date David.. Or Nick.. But no really David.. I like him most. I would date him. D.
RachelxD chapter 15 . 12/9/2012
ohmygoshhhh please put up another chapter soon!
shadowboxing chapter 15 . 12/9/2012
OH MY GOSH!
I really did not see that coming I wonder what is going to happen! EEEPPP And yay you finally updated I was so happy when I saw the alert!
106 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »