Reviews for Sense of Innocence
Errant Ember chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
:( That's sad.
PanicAttacker chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
This is good, you should definitely continue. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
Confusîng so far but update soon
Errant Ember chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
hmm in terms of love it seems like she would be with the officer but it's the officers apprentice that is taking an interest in her.
Corrie Girondi chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
She is innocent. And the narrator switched. And this chapter is short.

Sorry. I guess I like stating the obvious. Continue to update!
Corrie Girondi chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Totally confused as to what is going on, but I like Taylor, and don't like the narrator. Something that usually doesn't happen in stories. Maybe that's why I'm hooked...
Corrie Girondi chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
So, despite it being fairly rough and unedited which usually turns me off reading a story, somehow this one is different. I want to read the next chapter, I want to see what happens next, but most of all, can I please edit this for you? I'm being totally serious here. I might be new to FP, but I have skills. Pinky swear.
Crimsonovel chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Your use of imagery is very attractive. "Rain peppered the ground" is a great phrase!

I recommend reading over your story again and fixing the flaws and grammatical errors, such as missing commas. Also, I find that a few of your sentences are very difficult. A great tip is reading your story out-loud to hear for fluency and errors. Give it a shot.
rosethorn200 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
OMG,OMG,OMG! I really love your style of writing and where this is going, it's a great chapter and I can't wait for more :)x100