Reviews for Closet Love
Guest chapter 15 . 1/22/2015
Please tell me that 16 is not the last chapter! I am obsessed and can't deal with it ending!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/21/2015
I hate whover made this because it is SO FUCKING GOOD! I can't put it down (even though I am only on chapter 11) Please never stop writing.
anon chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
nice first chapter. :) though the fiance thing confused me as much as the other dude. forgot his name. D
CrystalizedTearDrop chapter 16 . 10/5/2012
Hey! I really like your story. I can't wait for your next update. I really want to know what was going through Oliver's head when he left. Keep up the good work. I hope there's an update soon. :)
xSadistxFujix chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
L. M. A. O!

Like what? XD Ending was fantastic. Oh YEAH he wanted it but he had a fiance! XD IDK why but I just find that last line so effing hilarious! LOL
HopefullyHelpful chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
So, this is a fantastic story!I like the plot a lot! The only thing that really bugs me about this story is that you dont really describe either character in any detail and you are constantly using 'my fiancé 'his fiancé' 'he has a fiancé' 'I have a fiancé'. You never use synonyms for that like, 'He's engaged', 'I'm engaged' or betrothed or anything that isn't saying it over and over again. Reading that kind of thing really annoys readers. Trust me, I had a huge problem with lack of synonyms a couple years ago and I look back and can't stand to read it because it is so repetitive. I don't want any other writer (especiallyone with talent like yourself) to have to go through that.

Hope I was helpful,
HH :)
shellbell10 chapter 12 . 7/7/2012
Shut the front door this story only has 7 reviews! u got to be kidding me this story is freaking awsome. Like im so into this story that I'm trying to read it all in one sitting and it's almost 5 in the morning lol.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/2/2012
That was by far one of the hottest things I have ever read so kudos to you. But I loved that you managed to add story to it as well. Some people write stuff like this and forget that it needs a plot. Their's becomes just sex. I love it. Keep writing it!
goldenraziel chapter 14 . 6/24/2012
Soooo amazing … keep it up!
einekleineschreiberin chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I already love this!
kissedbymidnight chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Well,that was a surprise! He has a fiance? What's he doing jacking some guy off then? I guess at least he stopped. All I can think is that he doesn't like his fiance or doesn't want to be married.

A suggestion, the chapter's fine as it is, but I think you could add more oomph to it. Rather than having Oliver with his back facing us at first have him in a more provocative thinks he's alone, he likes what he's doing, he seems confident, and likes messing around with guys by the way he volunteered to jack off a stranger and I think a more open, sexual pose would show and reinforce that characterization of him. For example, you could have him sitting on a crate, legs spread wide as he slowly jacks himself off, trembling with his head thrown back as he moaned, or something like that. Just a suggestion, obviously, but I figured I'd share in case you were interested.:)

Off to the next chapter to see what's going on with this pair.
kamm07 chapter 13 . 6/23/2012
This is pretty amazing. I can't tell you how adorable it is. Can't wait for more! Great job!
mgmtlover18 chapter 11 . 6/22/2012
Love love love this story! I hope oliver wakes up and chooses reece.
Mystic Tabs chapter 10 . 6/21/2012
Can't wait to read more...Awesome story.