Reviews for Chances
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
You're still living. that's your chance to make changes. And time fades memories... it won't get rid of them completely. But they do fade. Maybe you won't ever forget them or the reasons behind all your actions, but what if they fade and you're so caught up in your actions you forget why you do them? Maybe your addictions will wane.

But in this poem... i can tell you were more raw and personal with the details about your life and deaths. You HAVE to be givin all these opportunites for a reason. There's no way you came back to life 3 times when the person next to you (figuretively), hit their head in a car accident once and died. You need to find a reason for you still living and it can't be living to die.
Valenteen chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Wow. So very good. The rhyme scheme use was really good- it all just fitted together. I loved the rhythm.
Doctor Alex chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
It seems to me like, even if you don't, SOMEONE wants you to live. Someone that knows that once you get past... now... you can have a really good life. You can do good things. I know it's really, really awful, but eventually, this will be over Eventually, you will be through the pain of right now, into a better future on the Earth.
bookppl93 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Well everyone needs a second chance for every person they meet. So who ever gives us these chances just wants us to be happy.