Reviews for The Arrow of Lead
A reader chapter 11 . 7/29/2012
Started reading your story yesterday, it looks good :)
LsyBlurb chapter 11 . 7/29/2012
Oh my gosh! Cute beyond cute! Yes the first three chapters werent as good as chapters 5-11 but I'm SOOO glad I read it all (: the pick-up lines were hilarious! I've heard most of them before but you used a few new ones too. Anyways, I absolutely loved this, the idea is really cool and I love the characters, and the relationships between them all.
Though just a tip, you say "I and laurel" a bit in the story, the correct term in that circumstance would be "laurel and I" the name of the other person coming first.
Also, when apollo/laurel, Annie/Eros, are having their arguments infront of the class, it seems a bit unrealistic for noone else to speak up.
Other than that, I have to say I FELL IN LOVE with this story! (: update soon!
smiley chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
Oooh, you even added smileys!
I want to guess Eros or some guy he hired is the stalker! Update soon, I really want to find out what that text said!
girliegirl chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
I feel sorry for Diana, killing her first and only love :( Or was it "she" who did?
wooshie chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
OMG, pick up lines? I love pick up lines! The cheesy ones makes me always roll my eyes or laugh. But I agree that they can be flattering depending on the situation!
Shoo chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
The girl that Apollo still loves, is that Kassandra?
I wish I had a brother like Apollo, too bad I'm an only-child :(
Jinxie chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
Oh, Jinx from Teen Titans is cute! I loved those Jinx & Kid Flash moments!
I'm guessing that person is someone Eros hired, because that text gave me an impression that it was some kind of threat. And that doesn't sound like Eros.
Didi chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
Oooh, who's the "she" they're talking about?
I get a feeling you've changed the myth about Orion and Artemis, but there are many versions so maybe you've chosen one I don't know. Diana and Apollo's relationship is cute!
PanicAttacker chapter 11 . 7/26/2012
Haha, damnity. Is it Eros? After all, he did say he was going to creep on her like some batshit crazy serial killer. I'll admit, I added some of my own wording. Ooh, did he say something abou their past? I mean, he is dumb enough, considering he's stupid cupid. LMAO, hope I made you laugh. :D
absentmindedprofessor chapter 11 . 7/26/2012
I burst out laughing at the first pick-up line. :D It was hilarious! All of them were, but it was the first one I wasn't expecting, so I guess that's why...
As for the chapter as a whole, I thought this was the best one so far. It was engaging, well-written, and funny. Poor Anima... she's got a creepy little stalker. :O
Guest chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
This was a really sweet chapter... Apollo and Diana's relationship is certainly one to be envied, if not for their closeness. :) I want to know who "she" is and about Diana and Orion's relationship and I know you're unavailable (lucky girl) but please... please... when you're available again, please update! :D
Guest chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
I like the relationship between Apollo and Diana. It's teasing and funny, but I'm sensing a deeper form for love between them. I'd love to see that! Eros and Annie are so funny! I think Eros is my favorite! Actually, I love all your characters. They're all likeable
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
Interesting tradition you got there!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
5000 students in one high school? Wow, that sounds like a small university or college... I hope you'll explain how campus looks like!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
Ooh, am I sensing a sub-plot here?
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »