Reviews for Wicked Plot of the Incubus
OnyxBuddha chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I love this one-shot please continue it! Great potential!
Favorited and Followed
justforlicks chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Well, this was a bit of hot-sexy-fun-dark-dirty-twisted all rolled into one, right here! Never read an incubus story before this one so I wasn't quite sure what to expect. I love your writing style, and this sentence right here, as well as many others, were simply delish! "Frigid chills served as her blanket." So lovely! You covered a lot of ground with this one shot, which was quite ambitious...working in the backstory with Gallian, the cousin Malek's betrayal, her father's possible murder of her uncle (if Malek's accusation has any shred of truth to it, that is), and the incubus' own blossoming "feelings" for Adela. The one piece I would say I was most confused about, though not necessarily in a bad way, was whether Adela's feelings for the incubus were real or all due to lust/charm/spell of the incubus. At the end you give the impression the love is "real" but I think it's also easy to conclude it's "real" only to the extent she no longer possesses a soul and therefore has no choice at this point. And in my opinion, whether it was intentional or not, it's actually more interesting to leave it fairly nebulous like that, if that makes any sense? At any rate, well done one shot! :) Thanks for sharing!
Carliedra chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I really enjoyed this story. You have an amazing gift as writer. I felt that I was Adela.
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Ok-I am not even sure if you are still receiving anything from fiction press but I am going to take my chance anyway. I don't usually have a problem finding words I want to say but you have left me completely and utterly speechless with this story. I just happened on it only a few months ago and am thoroughly enjoying the stories here and wish I had known about it much much sooner! Your story and your writing has left me dying for more! My heart broke for Gallion and I would like to see Ephialtes bludgeoned for this BUT it was extremely well written and extremely erotic and captivating. My heart pounded like I would have a heart attack. I am in COMPLETE AMAZEMENT here! I don't usually like one shots because if I get into a story it leaves me wanting more and I can tell you this-I DEFINITELY WANT MORE from you! I will even go as far to say that you seriously should pursue a career as a published author. This story was PURE PERFECTION FOR ME!
SuzyDiego chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Well...damn. I guess it was cute, kind of like jumping into a pool in the winter with how sudden his love was to be honest. However, your descriptions were just awesome! Great job!
The Phoenix Girl chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Great work! I just love Incubus stories! :)
Huggable7 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Boo chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This was excellent! I would like to see a story dealing with Gallian falling in love with another now. Good form of a sequel I think. great job on this one!
ForeverLostTear chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I enjoyed it, its refreshing to read a story about Incubuses, do you have msn or facebook, I'd like to give you some tips :)