Reviews for Remember Me
AoideMythos chapter 32 . 7/11/2013
I didn't understand much on why this story was called "Remember me" even when Serena (Sky's sis) said to remember her. But now, I think I understand!

Face-palm all you people want, but I believe "Remember Me" means to remember THIS STORY!

Thanks for ending the story nicely! I'll remember you! XD
AoideMythos chapter 31 . 7/11/2013
WHY'D YOU DO THAT TO MEEEE?! YOU SCARED ME! YOU GAVE ME A HARD-CORE HEART ATTACK THERE! :-O
I started laughing and sort of died (but I'm not really dead, just saying) after reading the bold letters.

(Sigh in relief) At least you didn't leave it to that...other ending (shivers).

I'm getting close to the end of this story. I'll have a moment of silence...
...
Okay, I'm over it. I gotta read the last bit now. XD
AoideMythos chapter 30 . 7/11/2013
I'm surprised. This chapter was pretty short. However, it was sweet.

I can't wait to read the ending! XD
AoideMythos chapter 29 . 7/11/2013
Oh, so he likes Jenna now, does he? Well, I guess that means Sky and Dig could be together, hoping Sky is still breathing that is. (Not trying to sound like I did; wasn't sure how to word this...)

I'm not sure how to answer your question, after all, I'm not Christian. But this is a good chapter.

I'm rooting for Jenna to survive cancer. And Nilla to make his choices more clear to him at least!

See ya in the next chapter JWOW! XD
AoideMythos chapter 28 . 7/11/2013
WOW. It takes a lot of heart to forgive that many people, especially for what they did. I salute to Dig!
Forgiveness is a major part of one's life that not everyone has.

I hope Skylar will be okay.
AoideMythos chapter 27 . 7/11/2013
I have nothing to say about what happened. If you saw my face you would've saw my jaw pretty much drop to the floor.

But your writing is smooth, as in it makes a lot of sense.
AoideMythos chapter 26 . 7/11/2013
I knew Nilla spoke! Yay!

But what about Skylar?! I hope she didn't die!...next chapter will tell me, right?
AoideMythos chapter 25 . 7/11/2013
YES! He woke up! Ha-ha! (Happy dance! - Only because I hate it when a good character dies!)

Lol, JWOW! That's awesome!

As I've probably said before, I'm not Christian, but I do like this story! Except for the violence, but...I need to move on from that...

What'll happen to Sky?!
AoideMythos chapter 24 . 7/11/2013
You really did warn me...I'm gonna get night mares, but at least I didn't skip this chapter. If I skipped this chapter then there will always be a hole in the story and it'll haunt me. But I feel terrified now...

My review challenge answers (below):
- No, I have not read that book or have seen the movie...yet. :-)
- I did, know it's summer and I have NO homework! Yippee! XD
- Nope, 'cause I haven't even heard of him until now.
AoideMythos chapter 23 . 7/11/2013
Lol, my router got messed up too! We got a new one a couple days ago. XD

NOOOO! Skylar's gone now! Someone HAS to save her! Maybe she can save herself, like kick him to the next century and get the police.
BUT WHY'D RICHARD TAKE HER TO A WAREHOUSE?!

I have no advice for you since you already completed this story, but I guess I could advise you to spell check some things. Otherwise, your writing's good.

...Toodles? Lol, that's a funny way to say bye. Okay, toodles! Lol! XD
AoideMythos chapter 22 . 7/11/2013
My heart is beating quite fast. Like a humming bird's wings!
Skylar can't die! Nilla too!

Oh...I'm less confused now. Richard's last name IS Grayson. Okay, makes sense to me now...my bad.

On the random note, was Richard in the girl's bathroom?!
How'd he find her?!

Review challenge answers (are below):
- I don't like soda much at all. (I like water though!)
- PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE DOUGH!
- I don't know. I guess Wizards of Waverly Place or Hannah Montana?
- His singing's ehh...okay, but I don't like him. (no offence)

I'll be at the next chapter now, okay?
AoideMythos chapter 21 . 7/11/2013
GAHH! NILLA! No! No! NO!
I can't believe Domenic even had the guts to do that! (I DID spell his name right is the only decent thing about this...)

The chapter's great, but I am horrified about what just happened. Nilla better LIVE! I gotta see the next chapter to make sure!
AoideMythos chapter 20 . 7/11/2013
GAHH!

SHADY! or DOMENIC! (I think I spelled that name right...)

How'd he get IN there?!

What's gonna happen?! I'm getting a nervous tummy ache just writing this...

I have to know who saves her this time! On to the next chappie!
AoideMythos chapter 19 . 7/11/2013
Sorry this next line was meant to be part of the chapter review before this one: Tracker in the bracelet!

Man, I never knew Nilla would be that hurtful to Dig.

This chapter was pretty dramatic. I like your story, just not this chapter because of the fight...I'm sorry.

But I'm still going to read the next chapter! XD
AoideMythos chapter 18 . 7/11/2013
Even though it's obviously over for Nilla and Sky, I think Sky should forgive him. Doesn't mean they should still be together, just means she can move on. Plus, Maggie did seem to give the evil eye.

I hope Sky feels better completely (I mean totally back to her self) really soon.
95 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »