Reviews for Remember Me
Guest chapter 32 . 11/8/2014
Wow. "I can't believe I read the WHOLE thing!" Haha. Lol. I read that in one sitting. :-) to tell you the truth, I almost gave up in the first part, but I looked at the reviews, and made myself carry on, and I'm glad I did. :-) I like the fact that you really made it hard to choose between Nilla or Dig. I normally rooted for Dig, but there were a couple of times where I wasn't so sure anymore.
So, I am gonna get a little nit picky: (I only do this to stories that I think are gonna be great, so please don't get mad at me...) :-/
Anyways, first off, I think the characters are just a little on the young side, especially for Sky to have a love life. Fourteen is just too young to say that they're def in love. I wouldnt say sixteen at the earliest. (It could be that I am saying this cause I am a lot older than that.)
Sky's character in the beginning just didn't seem right for what she had just gone through. I mean, if it were me and I had just lost my whole family in a fire, I would probably be in hysterics. And judging from the rest of the book, Sky's character does give us a picture of the fact that she does break down crying pretty easily. Just a thought.
Also, about jobs... Umm, to be able to get a job, you have to have a social security card, a birth certificate, a passport, a license, etc. now you did say that they had a fake license, but still, they would need all the other things. Plus they might have to have a background check, and that sometimes takes time. Just another thought...
As for the hotel, they wouldn't keep water and electricity running in the place. Someone has to pay the bills, and no one would want to have to pay bills on an empty hotel. Just another thing to think about.
There was one place in the story when Dig runs in with the info on Sky when she is wanted. Idk, it just seemed a little out of her character to just sit there and talk about it. I was actually truly expecting her to run out of there and go into hiding. (I was actually really hoping that would happen... :-( I think it would have made it more exciting. But of course this is your book, so you get to do whatever you want to it.)
Those are the main points that I saw when reading your book. I will probably think of others later on, if you get my review. Lol.
One side note- you can go back and edit your chapters. You were complaining about how in the beginning you had her age as 12, but it was actually supposed to be 14. You could totally change that if you need to. :-)
keep up the writing! I'm gonna go heck out your profile now and see if you have anything else up.
Oh, and another side note, (sorry for all the side notes...) I think that the "preachiness" as you call it is totally fine. I truly don't think you overdid it. :-)
Kudos to you, and happy writing!
(PS- since you are a Christian, I have a book that I think you will like on my own personal page, if you want to check it out. I think you will enjoy it. :-)
God bless!
AoideMythos chapter 32 . 7/11/2013
I didn't understand much on why this story was called "Remember me" even when Serena (Sky's sis) said to remember her. But now, I think I understand!

Face-palm all you people want, but I believe "Remember Me" means to remember THIS STORY!

Thanks for ending the story nicely! I'll remember you! XD
AoideMythos chapter 31 . 7/11/2013
WHY'D YOU DO THAT TO MEEEE?! YOU SCARED ME! YOU GAVE ME A HARD-CORE HEART ATTACK THERE! :-O
I started laughing and sort of died (but I'm not really dead, just saying) after reading the bold letters.

(Sigh in relief) At least you didn't leave it to that...other ending (shivers).

I'm getting close to the end of this story. I'll have a moment of silence...
...
Okay, I'm over it. I gotta read the last bit now. XD
AoideMythos chapter 30 . 7/11/2013
I'm surprised. This chapter was pretty short. However, it was sweet.

I can't wait to read the ending! XD
AoideMythos chapter 29 . 7/11/2013
Oh, so he likes Jenna now, does he? Well, I guess that means Sky and Dig could be together, hoping Sky is still breathing that is. (Not trying to sound like I did; wasn't sure how to word this...)

I'm not sure how to answer your question, after all, I'm not Christian. But this is a good chapter.

I'm rooting for Jenna to survive cancer. And Nilla to make his choices more clear to him at least!

See ya in the next chapter JWOW! XD
AoideMythos chapter 28 . 7/11/2013
WOW. It takes a lot of heart to forgive that many people, especially for what they did. I salute to Dig!
Forgiveness is a major part of one's life that not everyone has.

I hope Skylar will be okay.
AoideMythos chapter 27 . 7/11/2013
I have nothing to say about what happened. If you saw my face you would've saw my jaw pretty much drop to the floor.

But your writing is smooth, as in it makes a lot of sense.
AoideMythos chapter 26 . 7/11/2013
I knew Nilla spoke! Yay!

But what about Skylar?! I hope she didn't die!...next chapter will tell me, right?
AoideMythos chapter 25 . 7/11/2013
YES! He woke up! Ha-ha! (Happy dance! - Only because I hate it when a good character dies!)

Lol, JWOW! That's awesome!

As I've probably said before, I'm not Christian, but I do like this story! Except for the violence, but...I need to move on from that...

What'll happen to Sky?!
AoideMythos chapter 24 . 7/11/2013
You really did warn me...I'm gonna get night mares, but at least I didn't skip this chapter. If I skipped this chapter then there will always be a hole in the story and it'll haunt me. But I feel terrified now...

My review challenge answers (below):
- No, I have not read that book or have seen the movie...yet. :-)
- I did, know it's summer and I have NO homework! Yippee! XD
- Nope, 'cause I haven't even heard of him until now.
AoideMythos chapter 23 . 7/11/2013
Lol, my router got messed up too! We got a new one a couple days ago. XD

NOOOO! Skylar's gone now! Someone HAS to save her! Maybe she can save herself, like kick him to the next century and get the police.
BUT WHY'D RICHARD TAKE HER TO A WAREHOUSE?!

I have no advice for you since you already completed this story, but I guess I could advise you to spell check some things. Otherwise, your writing's good.

...Toodles? Lol, that's a funny way to say bye. Okay, toodles! Lol! XD
AoideMythos chapter 22 . 7/11/2013
My heart is beating quite fast. Like a humming bird's wings!
Skylar can't die! Nilla too!

Oh...I'm less confused now. Richard's last name IS Grayson. Okay, makes sense to me now...my bad.

On the random note, was Richard in the girl's bathroom?!
How'd he find her?!

Review challenge answers (are below):
- I don't like soda much at all. (I like water though!)
- PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE DOUGH!
- I don't know. I guess Wizards of Waverly Place or Hannah Montana?
- His singing's ehh...okay, but I don't like him. (no offence)

I'll be at the next chapter now, okay?
AoideMythos chapter 21 . 7/11/2013
GAHH! NILLA! No! No! NO!
I can't believe Domenic even had the guts to do that! (I DID spell his name right is the only decent thing about this...)

The chapter's great, but I am horrified about what just happened. Nilla better LIVE! I gotta see the next chapter to make sure!
AoideMythos chapter 20 . 7/11/2013
GAHH!

SHADY! or DOMENIC! (I think I spelled that name right...)

How'd he get IN there?!

What's gonna happen?! I'm getting a nervous tummy ache just writing this...

I have to know who saves her this time! On to the next chappie!
AoideMythos chapter 19 . 7/11/2013
Sorry this next line was meant to be part of the chapter review before this one: Tracker in the bracelet!

Man, I never knew Nilla would be that hurtful to Dig.

This chapter was pretty dramatic. I like your story, just not this chapter because of the fight...I'm sorry.

But I'm still going to read the next chapter! XD