Reviews for Remember Me
AoideMythos chapter 17 . 7/11/2013
I think Skylar and Nilla are a bit too close for their ages. Not that it's a bad thing, but reading some of this was a bit weird for me.

Otherwise, the chapter was good. Miles makes me laugh. XD
AoideMythos chapter 16 . 7/11/2013
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Richard is actually Grayson? Or am I just reading this wrong? Maybe that. After all, sometimes I feel like I've read things wrong for a while. (I don't think I'm dyslexic though...)
Oh well! XD

Skylar wouldn't dare leave to a party when she knows people are after her, right? And I wonder if Nilla will tell Skylar about him accidentally telling Maggie Skylar's full name...

I'll be reading the next chapter in the next few seconds, okay? ;-)
AoideMythos chapter 15 . 7/11/2013
Oh man! I'm sorry! I almost forgot to review! My bad!
I realized I clicked to the next chapter before reviewing, so sorry again!

I'm hoping my excitement for this story won't make me forget to review!

Great chapter! And I can't believe the gang forgot the 'Truth' in "Truth or Dare". That was hilarious! XD
AoideMythos chapter 14 . 7/11/2013
What? What? WHAT?!

Oh dear. Skylar's in trouble! So is Nilla!

Go Dig! Warn them!
AoideMythos chapter 13 . 7/11/2013
So real fireworks, right?
And an actual screaming monkey?! Lol, awesome! XD

I think Dig's gonna feel terrible...he did try to kiss Skylar first. Plus, he tried to find her during that dance battle, lol.

Maggie's going to do no good. She'll somehow get Skylar involved with the police! And don't get me started with Shady and Richard! Wow, this story got me thinking a lot!
AoideMythos chapter 12 . 7/11/2013
Oh...poor Dig. Although, I'd have to say Nilla probably feels awesome!
I feel an argument about to start. Hopefully it's not with the good friends. I'd feel bad.

I'll hop my way to the next chapter! XD
AoideMythos chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
Nilla's probably gonna go take Skylar off on a date! Unless she says no...then man, he might get devastated.

Only way that I'll find out is the next chapter! Yippeee! XD

And it's okay that this chapter was short. It still helped build up the tension! (Hopefully, I'm using the right word)
AoideMythos chapter 9 . 7/11/2013
This story is keeping me reading! That means you've caught my interest!
The end of this chapter seemed a little (and I did say a little) dramatic; which is definitely okay!

I wonder what'll happen next... (sing song voice) "On to the next chapter I go!"
AoideMythos chapter 8 . 5/20/2013
Lol, I do that in the morning too! Id get some food or a drink and whatever people said to me at the time would register; then I would choke or spit take because its suprising to hear. Last time I remember, it was spaghetti! That was SO (notice its sarcasm) fun to clean up. XD
AoideMythos chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
Whoa! We are reaching a problem! If Skylar is gone, then this story will be! That cannot happen! I hope nothing horrible happens to her!
AoideMythos chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
Lol, I'm sorry for laughing, but when Skylar said she got stuck in a dance war I almost laughed off my bed (inside story).

And I'm sooooooooo glad that Skylar helped Dig make an escape! (x 1,000,000)

I really don't get why people wear so much makeup. Eh, its their life, I wont bother asking why.

Next chapter I go! XD
AoideMythos chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
This was sad to read. I wouldn't ever want to lose my silbings or my parents either...

OoO A CLIFF HANGER RIGHT THERE?! I'll zip off to the next chapter!
AoideMythos chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
I love Nilla's point of view! Maybe there'll be more of him. I guess I'll have to read more to find out! XD
AoideMythos chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
Fuzz Policemen.
Lol! XD

Skylar is quite oblivious, that's cute! Reminds me of my cousin!

And I did not expect Miles to be a babysitter; that seemed strange, but it's awesome that he likes little kids!

Ben? I wonder who's that.

Even though I'm not Christian, I like this story. For the record, I'm not an Atheist either.
AoideMythos chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Aww...That was really cute! I think Dig and Skylar's gonna end up together in the end!
95 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »