Reviews for Remember Me
char-kol chapter 31 . 12/24/2012
yay! great story!
char-kol chapter 27 . 12/24/2012
God saves. Amen. Probably the best chapter.
char-kol chapter 23 . 12/24/2012
the forgiveness part was so touching.. and the story's reaching d climax..
char-kol chapter 22 . 12/24/2012
the chapter is as good as the others with matching drama and... ah, i can't explaiiiiiiin it!
review challenge? come at me, bro.
*fav soda?
uh, i'm not allowed to have soda. i have weak kidneys..
*fav food?
potatoes! potato chips, mashed potatoes, baked potatoes..
*fav tv show?
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! (anime)
*do i hate justin bieber?
well. yeah. ever since he's insulted the boxing pride of the philippines.
keep up the good work!
char-kol chapter 20 . 12/24/2012
though i don't like violence all that much, i think skylar did a pretty good thing of defending herself. you tell 'em, skylar!
char-kol chapter 19 . 12/24/2012
this chapter is sooo intense. i love it! you could be a novelist some day. God bless.
char-kol chapter 18 . 12/24/2012
i like it :)
char-kol chapter 16 . 12/24/2012
ladies, please. even if the author hasn't mentioned what skylar really looked like, i thinks she's far prettier than you two. :P
char-kol chapter 15 . 12/24/2012
awww, that's the most touching friendship i've ever read. God bless you!
char-kol chapter 13 . 12/24/2012
i like the chapter! but what in the world are sock monkeys and raggedy anne dolls? :) sorry, we sorta don't have those things in asia.
char-kol chapter 11 . 12/20/2012
hey i love this, especially with the white flag part (something we used to sing in our prayer meetings. i'll follow this since my laptop's running outta battery. GOD BLESS YOU!
Willie Jackson chapter 32 . 11/26/2012
This has been a great story from the beginning and loved reading it. You did a great job and I loved how you brought this to a nice end (btw, loved the fake-out in the previous chapter - lol). It really does make you look at the world in a way that's different from most of us do now. Can't wait to see your next project and see where it goes.
Willie Jackson chapter 30 . 11/14/2012
Who said that you had to be perfect? This is what writing is about - trying to reach people in any way possible. It's the one thing that all of us writers try to do with everything we write and eventually post (I should know as I have two fanfiction stories up right now and starting an original story for this site). Anyway, I'm thankful you're writing something like this because I do have a friend who's fallen on hard times and needs some serious guidance. I've loved what you've done with this story and the way you told it. Everything's the way it should be as Skylar is reunited with her friends. Can't wait to see how you finish this story up. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Willie Jackson chapter 29 . 11/5/2012
Interesting viewpoint on things in this chapter. I don't know how to answer the question you posed but it's interesting to say the least. It's something we all ponder in our lives. I'd say as long as it's from your heart and you really mean it, then speak to your heart's content. Thanks for the shout-out as well. Loving the story and can't wait to see how this thing ends up. Until next time.
Willie Jackson chapter 28 . 10/23/2012
I've really enjoyed this story from the beginning. Can't wait for what happens next. So sad what's happening to the group as this whole thing goes down and gets deeper.
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »