Reviews for Remember Me
Willie Jackson chapter 14 . 10/22/2012
Hey,
I've been reading this for a while now and I have to say that I'm enjoying this story. It'll take me some time to get to your latest post. I'm a fan of this story and it's on one of my favorites. I just finished Chapter 14 and I have to say I love how you're presenting this story. I'll keep reading on so I just wanted to say I'm officially a full-on fan!

Willie
SummerReminisce chapter 26 . 9/21/2012
I'm so sorry for not reviewing! Life has been so hectic lately, and yeah... The story is taking some very interesting turns, but I must say that I'm pretty sure Richard must be on drugs during his abuse of Skylar, cuz normally it would just be quick kill and safe disposing. Keep up the good work and I'll keep you in my prayers :))))

SM (btw, on the trip I took last month, we went all the way to Oregon from Virginia :D to visit family)
Ann chapter 22 . 9/15/2012
Dearest,
I miss your chapters. It's terrible having to sit here after a long days work and not being able to come home to your lovely story. Shame on you. You are more together than this!
AoideMythos chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
This is interesting! gotta read more!
prankster105 chapter 22 . 8/23/2012
amen sister. there is nothing that beats Coke. and my fav food, well, that's just about any junk food but if i had to choose, it would have to me, my mom's snickerdoodle cookie dough. it takes amazing, and even better after it's made into the cookie. my fav tv show is Legend of korra. it's a sequel to the tv show the last airbender. and no i don't like justin bieber, i don't hate him just he's not that great of a singer bc everything he sings is auto tuned to heck.
prankster105 chapter 13 . 8/20/2012
dangit, skylar! you just had to go for the player. i honestly hoped she would go for dig.
prankster105 chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
i loved the little bit about her dream in the meadow. i had a family member who i was close to and they passed away a few years ago. so that dream really has a profound message for me thank you. i still hadn't let go of my uncle litterally until this moment when i read the dream scene and how the fear disappeared and was replaced with pure joy. it made me realize, that he is in the arms of God and is in a better pace. i don't need ot worry any more or be angry. simply joyful. thank you so much.
vivi493 chapter 21 . 8/14/2012
Oh my gosh! I'm seriously crying right now. I love your story! Can't wait for updates.
SummerReminisce chapter 21 . 8/12/2012
The last two chapters had my mind in a flurry! I don't know what I think! Now I'm not so sure anymore on whose side I'm on. Hm. Nilla is nice and all, but Dig is the one who understands Skylar, who reaches out to her; comforts her; and really truly loves her (I think). So I'm rooting for DigSky. Yaya! But now I'm worried about Nilla and that gunshot... Good cliffie, btw! And I'm so sorry I haven't reviews in quite some time. I went on a huge trip across the country and yeah. Bye!
Louisa4533 chapter 20 . 8/11/2012
I don't really have anything to say about the chapter, but you wanted some confirmation that we were still there. So, hi! I'm still here.
Ann chapter 20 . 8/7/2012
Dearest,
I'm sorry. Obviously you don't know what I'm talking about so I'll tell you. I just haven't been up to reading and reviewing lately. Since my 'trip' (no pun intended) I haven't been completely to. When I get more into I'll reread chapter 20 and review. Don't expect it to be soon though, no offence. I love your story so far. Happy 20th chapter! Virtual cookies all around. :/
Ann chapter 19 . 8/2/2012
Dearest,
I am glad to here that. What you introduced in the beginning I mean. If I don't post I'm sorry, again. I kind of . . . 'tripped' and broke my ankle. Believe it or not but it's hard to move from a couch to desk five feet away. Oh, and to give you a better 'understanding' on how I truly feel at home search something for me. Type 'Blown Away - Carrie Underwood' in the YouTube search bar. Find the offical version of the song, though. If you see a video with a girl in a black dress and hoodie then that's the wrong one. If nessisary, replace 'Carrie Underwood' with 'lyrics'.
Anyways, I love your story. You've come a long way. I hope you don't make it a lost cause in the end. You could actually get it published. I would buy it and then make my friends buy it. But, don't worry about errors. Unless they go against what you already typed. Then you need to worry. No one, no matter how good they are, can type a story like yours and not end up with errors. They would just be aleins then. And I can't believe I'm doing this but, here goes. :) Now I feel weird. *WHY MUST ALL TEENS USE THESE FANCY SYMBOLS TO GET THINGS ACROSS? WE ARE SO COMPILACATED!* Bye.

For now. ;} Ha, look I did it again! I feels so childish. Cruse me!
SummerReminisce chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Please update soon!
Louisa4533 chapter 18 . 7/30/2012
I would like more, and I didn't like it.
I LOVED IT!
I'm really glad she's with Dig now rather than that stupid, slimy, sick-
Ah, I'd better stop with that.
Ok, you know what I think!
-L4533
Ann chapter 18 . 7/27/2012
Dearest,
Believe me when I say I am sorry I haven't reviewed. Things have been buisy lately. But I do think you have the loss of a family member down. I used to have a baby brother. He died not a month after he was born. Even though I didn't get to spend time with him, nor him me, I feel like he is watching over me in Heaven. I feel like he loves me even though I have my downs. Even though I may sin. Through all my rough times I feel him with me. So many people I know have left me. But I look back and I think thats okay. One day I'm going to see them again. Maybe it will be soon but, I don't know. Anyways I am going to appoligize. This is supposed to be used to give writers advise but I have been miss using it. I give you my word, and I do not do this lightly, I always keep my word, no matter what it may be. I may lie but, if my word is given it is mot broke. I give you my word I will no longer keep complaining about my life to you. I shall not bore you with my 'tragic' life. I will only ever speak of when asked by you. On my word. Keep going with the story. Don't give up. And never let any reviews, no matter how bad they sound, pressure you into changing your future ideas for the stories. I will reveal my self in time but, only if you can agree to read a story I may post. Until my next review, I give you my WORD that will be soon. Good- Ah, VENTREBLEU! I've spilled coffee on myself! Got to go, this shit hurts!
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »