Reviews for Sounds
Aww :') This is the sweetest thing 3
Gurrb chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Oh my God! This is cute!
Nuitdemeztli chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
wow! the last four lines...beautiful
fleurmort chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I'm kind of on the verge of tears really. I'm unsure why. My point is, that was very beautiful. So lovely. I wish it had more, but it was more than enough. It was perfect.
Dimmax chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
So lovely it brought tears to my eyes, loved it!
BlaseBlanco chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Such a great story without getting bogged down in words. Loved it.
GrangerDanger333 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
This is seriously cute and fluffy. The way you wrote the characters is really good because it made them seem really couple-ish, which suited the lovey-dovey plot :) Don't know if I am even making sense here... Basically, this was gooood!
Starlite Nightfall chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I never read stories like this! I'm definitely a chapter and plot sort of girl but I have a soft spot for mutes 3 This was absolutely beautiful! So sweet and precious and full of love! Makes me smile so much. Well written!
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Special, what these two have:)
LeKo chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
"you listening to me". I love that so much. I always reread this story just for this part.
mangatake chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I love this 3
paint-pops chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
very cute story! I enjoyed it! :)
JHeartbreak chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I guess this is like an extended prose poem... I don't know. I feel like if you are going to remove the plot and narrative, you need something really intense in it's place. Sensation, imagery, psychological insight, something. There's a gap here.

Also, it was so similar to "This is not a love story" that it made me a little uncomfortable.

Anyways, it's not a bad thing. I have these issues with it, but I can see that you're trying to express something powerful. The imaginative power that went into this can be reworked into something more structurally sound.
ohsocyanide chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
There are quite a few patches where the sentences sound like run-on sentences, but they come off as being stylistic. Further into the oneshot, I noticed that there were paragraphs that weren't actually paragraphs. There are a lot of parts where you have one big huge sentence - a grammar mistake like that can cost you a reader and even a reviewer, so you might want to go back through and fix those. If you're not sure about grammar, look for a beta who focuses on it. There are also a few spots that need commas, but a simple proofreading would fix that.

"Aw, baby, you chill?" I dunno why, but I LOVE this line. I feel like it says so much about Indio's character. I don't even know. Like, it's adorable and laid-back and it just gives the reader a sense that Indio cares about Elijah.

This piece was very cutesy and sweet. I did like it and I liked the relationship between Indio and Elijah. I felt that it had a very real sense to it.

ohsocyanide.
heyitsstupidme chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
That was sweet. It was like I could almost feel the atmosphere. Well written :)