Reviews for Inundated
Rogan-ofthe-Light chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
This is very beautiful to me, and I had to read it a couple of times, although I'm still not quite sure I understand it or appreciate it as much as I could. It's one of my favorite types of poems, which is one that is much more than it appears at first glance. I really enjoy your choice of words and your imagery. I'll be sure to check out more of your work.
The Autumn Queen chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Interesting title.

Okay...what to say. I like the formal language of this tone; it wasn't what I was expecting, however it gave an air of illusion about it. A good subtle way to represent the idea of secrets and lies and a fabricated surface of the mind (or any partially synonymous term).

I don't like the ends "keep", "think", brink" and to some extent "uncouth and "extreme" because the harder sounds of them interfere with the softer sounds that permeate the rest of your fic. It had a nice melody until I bumped into some of those harder sounds - it becomes more important at the beginning and ends of lines I think. The "k" sound in particular is a tad jarring, but that's a small critique in a rather well done poem.

Ohana