Reviews for Hannah
Hippy-Princess-Razorart chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
This story is amazing.. So much depth to it, and conflict. This was just simply amazing.
ReceX chapter 10 . 10/18/2012
You've done an amazing job with this story, and I've greatly enjoyed reading it!
Marie Katrin chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Good story, you might wanna get it beta'd though. You have a few grammatical mistakes, but nothing major. I enjoyed it, can't wait to read the rest :]
Sutton chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
This is amazing! I read it in one shot, not stopping even when people wanted to talk to me! Please post the rest of the story really quickly, i need to know how it ends!
Cayleigh chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
I ripped through this story in a matter of a few hours. The suspense is killing me. Post the rest of the story!

On a more editorial side: There are some minor spelling and grammatical errrors. I assume it's because you just haven't edited it yet.
thisnameisnowtaken chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
I really like the story and the turn it's taking. You told me that it's not a ghost story, so I can't wait to find out why Jo is still seeing Hannah!
There's still some minor misspellings (like your instead of you're), but it's not a big deal.
I think that this is the part of the story where you have to think originally and be careful not to make your story a cliche. Right now, it's really original (especially if it's not a ghost story, like you told me), and you should keep it that way :-)
Can't wait for the next chapter!
ReceX chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
Wow. This is an incredible story! ) The character development is really nice.
thisnameisnowtaken chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
The story seems pretty good so far :-) I like how you've created the Hannah-Jo relationship, where Hannah's not too bitchy, but it's mostly Jo's insecurity that ruins the relationship - that way, it's not so cliche-ish.
I also liked the 'tap tap' part (if you can call it that), it was really exciting, although I never quite understood what the "thing" was, that was making the sound... but perhaps i'll know more in the next chapter ;)