Reviews for Untamed Emotions
Do Play With Fire chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Wow, that is scary and sad. I liked the writing though.
-Alex
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This was really good. It definitely had a powerful message, whether that was intentional or not. I like your strong word choice and your vivid description of the setting in the beginning.

There are some transitional errors that could be fixed. I would keep an eye out for your use of flashbacks, as well.
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I thought you said you couldn't write non-poetry. You troll. This is awesome.

Good conflict, good character, and the prose flows quite well. You switch between present and past tense though, so watch out for that.

My only complain is the bolded italics. Italics are okay, bolding generally isn't, and bolded italics are just too much emphasis for one sentence. When you bold things in, these things draw the eye to them immediatly, and it disrupts the flow of the story. I'd also say that some of this stuff doesn't need to be italicized, since you use them so often. Save it for when you really need them, otherwise they loose impact and get irritating.

All in all, better than I expected, LOL, and I mean that as a compliment. You really shouldn't talk yourself down. Heehee.

-REB/Liv