Reviews for Unrequited Love Letters
Punslinger chapter 12 . 6/29/2013
I can still feel the writer's angst. But she seems too passive in her pursuit of true love. Maybe she should be more assertive in trying for commitment, or accepting the fact that he's not for her.
Punslinger chapter 11 . 6/19/2013
This is a great climax to the series. I hope John appreciates the effort you put into it.
Punslinger chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
Another good chapter. You make us feel that we know your characters through brief sketches.
Punslinger chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
This chapter is longer than usual and very good. I like the way you fill out the character of the love you long to meet so strongly that he has already become part of your life. The testing for osteoarthritis adds a powerful bittersweet note.
Punslinger chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
lol at the last line. Not that I mean to laugh off the angst, which is clearly felt. It was just a surprise to learn that he is Paula's warrant officer.
Punslinger chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
Nicely done. Not many of us can pour out our hearts in
such a charming way. Avery seems to be a positive
influence for a girl in distress.
Punslinger chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
A cute, breezy attempt to pretend that you don't really
care for him anymore. I might almost be convinced, if
it wasn't so easy to read between your lines.
a discordant combination chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
These letters are stunning. The tone, the wording, the anecdotes. (I think that's how you spell it?) It's all beautiful and so so sad.
a discordant combination chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Oh, wow. That was beautiful and heartbreaking so amazingly written.
thenamesanya chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Umm...that was...I can't find the right word, but I'm thinking a mix of heartbreaking and amazing. I want to know more about him! Please? Maybe a letter describing those...

Anyway, I thought it was an amazing/heartbreaking piece. I hope that you'll find some more inspiration...and I feel bad saying that because it seems it took some depressing stuff to write this...