Reviews for The Game of Hearts
airflix chapter 39 . 1/10
Woah. I mean really. I just read the entire story in one sitting. Not even one is one of those stories that just pull you right into it. I love it... the other world is a little... well, screwed up...but...soo damn interesting! Hats off on a job well done :D (slow clap for your creativity in terms of the characters and their development).. I will never think of Alice the same way again! Cannot wait for the updates! Have fun writing :)
bookppl93 chapter 39 . 1/5
so good (: I hope you get the time to update soon c:
MangoGirl777 chapter 13 . 11/6/2013
I like this chapter...heheh
Alaeryel chapter 39 . 10/24/2013
Well I didn't exactly see that coming and I am having an inkling that her so-called dad was a drunk and abusive and just the fact Cane slapped her was enough! Although I have to admit he seemed sorry for it afterwards but still not right! This story has me all TIED UP IN KNOTS! I will be watching for more although I will warn you that it may not be immediately that I can get to read it but I will eventually!
Alaeryel chapter 38 . 10/24/2013
I am not so sure I would trust Ada with anything she said but if what she said is true then how can Alice stay there if she wants to? Ah so we learn more of Alice's life and I am taking he could maybe be her step dad? I am pretty sure her mom is dead but the one remark but you can never be totally right with what you read because the whole scenario is left up to the writer's discretion. GREAT JOB HERE Req!
MangoGirl777 chapter 39 . 10/19/2013
I'm loving this story so far! Fuck yeah! 3
IBelieveYou chapter 39 . 10/15/2013
Omg! You should try putting this story in wattpad! It's really popular, I'm sure you can win one oft he watts awards for 2013 or 2014! I just love your story!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 39 . 10/14/2013
I loved this chapter. I can't believe Cane slapped her! I wonder how their next meeting is going to go. I wouldn't forgive him so easily if I were her.

I really do hope you update soon. I had to reread the last couple chapters in order to remember where it left off.
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 39 . 10/14/2013
Oh Gosh, I really want to hit Cane right now. Hit him hard.
Okay, Alice should totally punch him. And then kiss him. That'll kill him ;)
Haha amazing chapter! I really appreciate when you update!
LivesToRead chapter 39 . 10/12/2013
Okay, the slap was TOTALLY unexpected... I cannot believe him, but I don't think he actually meant to otherwise he wouldn't have gotten upset. And I can't wait til your next update!
LivesToRead
OVOandthatXO chapter 39 . 10/12/2013
Oh, Cane...
MangoGirl777 chapter 38 . 9/28/2013
...if this was turned into a manga it'll be awesome...well except for the gore scenes though...
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 38 . 9/21/2013
Yay! Another amazing chapter :) This is getting very interesting!
IBelieveYou chapter 38 . 9/16/2013
NOOOO! i need to know about the queen! (PS Update ;)
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 38 . 9/16/2013
This was a really good chapter even though it came late :( Lol. I love your story and I just can't wait until you update again.
361 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »