Reviews for The Game of Hearts
Kitxkat chapter 39 . 10/15/2014
...first if all: holy shit. That was a deliberately amazing and fantastic chapter. And all the other previous chapters I reread and continued from there. Damn, this story just tugs at my freaking heart strings and all these raging emotions and fleeting bouts of anger and sadness really wants be to sympathize with Alice (perhaps with Ada too). There's a lot of complexity between the whole characters and mostly between Alice and Cain. Even Ada has her own set of secrets and skeletons in her closest. But the whole relationship with Cain and Alice honestly just throws me in for a huge loop. One moment, they're sharing a semi decent moment together, the next, it's just a raging shitstorm where all he'll. teams loose. I know that deep down in his heart, there's always this small spark of sincerity and kindness. But since Ada's here and that Cain is dealing with mixed emotions toward Alice - it's just, everything is a bye complicated mess.

And when Cain slapped Alice? Whoa, that's a surprise. That actually stung a bit, and the feels? Damn. You bastard. He's just so complex in nature that it's uncalled for, but perhaps sort of predictable. I don't know. He's just a character that's just very complex and intricate to read about. I hope the ordeal can be solved soon, because goddamit Requiem, my emotions for this story is overwhelming me. And what about lovable Ain? ARGH. The feels and what about his relationship with Alice? I can't help but think about him too. What about Lynx and Eri? Gah, there's just too many things to worry about right now, everything is just so overwhelming! x)

Continue writing to your fullest! I really love how this story is heading too. I would to indulge myself more into the characters' past and Alice's too. I hope you can update whenever you have time. You deserve all the free cookies in the world right now. :)
airflix chapter 39 . 1/10/2014
Woah. I mean really. I just read the entire story in one sitting. Not even one is one of those stories that just pull you right into it. I love it... the other world is a little... well, screwed up...but...soo damn interesting! Hats off on a job well done :D (slow clap for your creativity in terms of the characters and their development).. I will never think of Alice the same way again! Cannot wait for the updates! Have fun writing :)
bookppl93 chapter 39 . 1/5/2014
so good (: I hope you get the time to update soon c:
MangoGirl777 chapter 13 . 11/6/2013
I like this chapter...heheh
Alaeryel chapter 39 . 10/24/2013
Well I didn't exactly see that coming and I am having an inkling that her so-called dad was a drunk and abusive and just the fact Cane slapped her was enough! Although I have to admit he seemed sorry for it afterwards but still not right! This story has me all TIED UP IN KNOTS! I will be watching for more although I will warn you that it may not be immediately that I can get to read it but I will eventually!
Alaeryel chapter 38 . 10/24/2013
I am not so sure I would trust Ada with anything she said but if what she said is true then how can Alice stay there if she wants to? Ah so we learn more of Alice's life and I am taking he could maybe be her step dad? I am pretty sure her mom is dead but the one remark but you can never be totally right with what you read because the whole scenario is left up to the writer's discretion. GREAT JOB HERE Req!
MangoGirl777 chapter 39 . 10/19/2013
I'm loving this story so far! Fuck yeah! 3
IBelieveYou chapter 39 . 10/15/2013
Omg! You should try putting this story in wattpad! It's really popular, I'm sure you can win one oft he watts awards for 2013 or 2014! I just love your story!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 39 . 10/14/2013
I loved this chapter. I can't believe Cane slapped her! I wonder how their next meeting is going to go. I wouldn't forgive him so easily if I were her.

I really do hope you update soon. I had to reread the last couple chapters in order to remember where it left off.
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 39 . 10/14/2013
Oh Gosh, I really want to hit Cane right now. Hit him hard.
Okay, Alice should totally punch him. And then kiss him. That'll kill him ;)
Haha amazing chapter! I really appreciate when you update!
LivesToRead chapter 39 . 10/12/2013
Okay, the slap was TOTALLY unexpected... I cannot believe him, but I don't think he actually meant to otherwise he wouldn't have gotten upset. And I can't wait til your next update!
LivesToRead
OvoAndThatXo chapter 39 . 10/12/2013
Oh, Cane...
MangoGirl777 chapter 38 . 9/28/2013
...if this was turned into a manga it'll be awesome...well except for the gore scenes though...
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 38 . 9/21/2013
Yay! Another amazing chapter :) This is getting very interesting!
IBelieveYou chapter 38 . 9/16/2013
NOOOO! i need to know about the queen! (PS Update ;)
362 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »