Reviews for Becoming A Master In the Art of Being Fearless
Marie King chapter 18 . 11/29/2012
Oh FEARLESS thanks so much 4 the shout out! I value your online friendship as well. This chapter is pretty awesome just the rest of your story so far, I love how you aren't afraid to be yourself right on and keep up the excellent work!
Marie King chapter 17 . 9/6/2012
A fantastic ending chapter to a truly amazing poignant and hilarious autobiography!
Well done FEARLESS! I am super proud 2 of gotten 2 know you on here & 2 have read your incredible life story!
Marie King chapter 15 . 9/3/2012
Great job once again Fearless & thanks 4 the shout out!
Marie King chapter 14 . 8/15/2012
Once again another amazing chapter well done!
Marie King chapter 13 . 8/14/2012
A very mesmerizing and poignant chapter well done!
I am so excited 4 more updates!
Marie King chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Once again another wonderfully insightful chapter great job!
I cannot wait 4 the next installment!
Marie King chapter 11 . 8/3/2012
Whoa another compelling chapter I'm so glad nothing 2 serious happened!

You write so wonderfully!

Please update soon :)
Marie King chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
A very sweet and hilarious chapter keep them coming :)
Marie King chapter 9 . 7/25/2012
Oh FEARLESS thank you so much for such a lovely reading experience.
I am proud to know you too

A amazing chapter cannot wait 4 more!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
I think this chapter is really great I know how deeply this case affected you and I'm glad you can feel just a bit better by writing it and posting your feelings about it on this site and as part of your audio biography.

Great work and can't wait to read more!
Ophelia Schmit chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
Wow. I didn't even know about this before you told me about it. I'll tell my friends about it, maybe it will help you and all the other people? I hope I can help at least a little bit. :)
Ophelia Schmit chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Wow, your birth, when you had to be in the incubator, you were just like me! No, I do not live in Florida, and I'm not premature, but I did have to be but in that incubator for jaundice. :P

-Hermie
Midnite Flight chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I'm very sorry to hear all this but I am very happy that you're fighting through it. :)
Marie King chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
Wow you are doing a amazing job so far!
I cannot praise you enough your audio-biography is truly hypnotizing!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
Once again a wonderful installment I felt your pain that's how amazing you are as a writer!