Reviews for The Chase
HA ha busted!
chewychester chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
this grew on me.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Until Matt gets a backbone, he should not go near Sophie. She doesn't need to get mixed up in all that nonsense. It doesn't matter that he was drugged, he just gave up.
moonlightstay chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
sorry but i really dont want sweet sophie to go back with him cuz he did this ones he can do it again, he had his change and blew it, there is no way Sophie is going to give up her hard work just because some guy said im sorry and i want you back ok sorry dont do nothing.
as u can see im really liking this and really liking the characters.
shecanread chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
i likey alot. keep it up!
Crimsonovel chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Oh, poor Sophie!

The prologue is very well-written. The personal touches you added, such as the his/hers mugs, make the story warmer. I suggest removing the words "Sophie POV" in the beginning. Technically, it's in her perspective, but later on, in the same chapter, the same phrase accompanies a first-person-view. It doesn't make sense that one is in third and the other is in first.

My jaw literally dropped when I read that Sophie is planning her own ex's engagement party. Once again, I repeat, poor Sophie! As I'm reading her POV, I'm nodding my head, thinking, "Good for you!" I'm very proud of how she's taking all this. It's amazing how easily you've gotten me to curse Matthew Inglewald and his entire rotten family. Honestly, that's very hard for a writer to do. I'm very impressed, seeing how you said this is your first story. I like Sophie so much that, when I noticed you were also including Matt's POV, I told myself, "Let's see what you have to say for yourself."

This is a very good story. You should give it a read-over to fix a few grammar errors, but still, very good!

Also, Sophie is WAY too good for Matt. Screw him. (: