Reviews for Cheater Cheater
GinBrat chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
As much as I love Jason, I sooooooo want to smack him upside the head for cheating on Tommy. ...Pregnant?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I really like this couple. They're cute and sweet together and I feel like they truly love each other, which is why this story makes no sense. There's just no reason for Jason to cheat on Tommy! Carly is good-looking, but it's not like Jason had any feelings for her, besides lust, that is. Alcohol is no excuse, because it merely lowers your inhibitions, it doesn't make you do anything you wouldn't have been inclined to do on the first place.
If Jason is really such a shallow jerk that all it takes to tempt him away from the love of his life is a hot body, then he's really not worth Tommy's time, like William said. Also, Tommy forgave him far too easily. Tommy deserves better than a guy who would throw away their entire relationship for a momentary good time.
The ending was cute, but it didn't fit with the tone of the story at all. It's not that I don't want them to be together, but sometimes it doesn't seem like people deserve to be forgiven, you know? I think you should've had them break up in this one-shot, then let them get back together in the next one after Jason proves he can be trusted.
SkullszEyes chapter 1 . 8/7/2012