Reviews for Cough Syrup
Not Bent Just Broken chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
I like this! Update soon!
purple-tshirtPCB chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
good job on your story!
CortneyMichelle15 chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
I hope I make it!
JdramaJunkie chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
Nice one another mess you've been thrown into Conner lol :D
Another awesome chapter!
Update soon :)
-Sinead
Not Bent Just Broken chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
I really like this story(: Keep updating!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
Yes ready to conquer the world!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
Love it, like it, adore it!
JdramaJunkie chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
Ooh this is really good! Seriously!
I really like Conner and Blayne funny, everytime I thought of Blayne, Blaine Anderson came to mind lol...
Anywho update soon?
-Sinead-
Roses are redx chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
It's so weird because i was just about to complain in a review about the title not making sense, and then you explained that it was going to come into it in chapter 5 so its like you read my mind haha:) i really like this and its one of those stories im desperate to keep reading. Very funny too! Its weird but i really want hannah and blayne( sorry, rubbish at names and spellings:/) to be together etc. even though hannah should be with the main character! Anyway, update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
I like. Romance? Please
LyssBliss chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
Interesting title to your story. I'm wondering how/when it'll come into play. I do love how you've developed the characters. Poor Connor. Just make sure to keep the bunker realistic. Like I don't think Blayne would've put paints in it but I mean, you did give a reason. I'm curious on where Hannah got the Harry Potter book... is Blayne secretly a wizard? xD But you've got a great plot going here and a good diversity of characters. Excited to see the trip to the gas station!
CortneyMichelle15 chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
I cook and sew? How domestic are you gonna make me?
Not Bent Just Broken chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
I really like this(: Keep posting!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Nailed it! You have me down to a T
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
I really like this story since its about the zombie survival! You should definitely continue this story! I'm really looking forward to the characters and how the story goes on from there! Please continue!