Reviews for The Torture
thetabbykitteh chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Change the he to a she and ud have my thoughts exactly for she had lied to me just so she could get 'some' for almost two years basicaly. She never really loved me, and thought of me as some kind of joke an easy target I guess. But the thing is I only wanted to because I loved her, and one night I did the unthinkable and sexted her and actually liked it. Just to note she is the one girl I have ever activaly loved, sure I thought girls were pretty but I never wanted to...
thetabbykitteh chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
We fight u win... until the very last line speaks to my very soul because me and Caroline did fight alot- perhaps it was because I had loved her but she hadn't loved me. She thought my checking up on her every night/every other night was annoying and she hated the fact that I always seemed to hug her even though a few of the times I did it because she was freezing cold and I had been worried she might get pnemonia.
thetabbykitteh chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
The last two lines in this first poem spoke wonders to me it really seems to convey the message so great job. :)
bmojo chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
My kind of poetry. It has depth and touches on the silent inner self.

Hard man

I don't do loving,
Let us flame bright.
I don't miss you,
You're coming right?

Kind of the same thing maybe...
I would lime to start posting poetry soon but it involves visiting the library, typing and making spare time. Liked your poems hope you enjoy mine?
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Short and sweet like a lot of your poems I've noticed. ) i like this one. No sure why, maybe the abstract beginning? or the cutsie way you ended it? Maybe even the emotion? I don't know what it is, but I like this.